Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category. For a quicker response, please give as much information to help us understand the problem (see How To Ask Questions The Smart Way and What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? ).

This category is only for reporting defects with K 2.0 Please read, before you post, Before you post your question, read this first .

Do not use this category:
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected
  • for requests to add or remove the standard features of Kunena;
  • for questions commonly asked or "how to" in nature (see the FAQs menu tab above);
  • for help with Kunena versions that are not the latest stable release; or
  • for general Joomla or website administration matters

You must include your K 2.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by gordonmichael
Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60

In checked phpmysql I do not see database for Kunena. I am on a localhost for testing. I uninstalled and did a new "clean" install. The site loads correctly and I can get to home page and forum configuration. Error occurs when I attempt to login using my super admin username and password

Kunena 2.0 install date 6.27.2012
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by 810

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by mailamamun
500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #4 by Jiminimonka
Please post your un-edited Kunena Configuration report which you can get from the Joomla Admin backend.

Posting an error message without any other information does not allow us to find out what is actually causing the problem, the Kunena Configuration Report goes a long way to helping.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #5 by 810
Fix:

components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php line 118

change to
Code:
static function write($file, $buffer, $use_streams = false)
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by 810.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gordonmichael, abdulhalim, hangloose.51, jamarchi, redone, barterandbargain, machibs

More
11 years 8 months ago #6 by delfitron
Hi, i found this error tryng to charge a kunena page...i cant't have the forum...i tried install the preceding version(1.7) and it worked but the 2.0 doesn't...

500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.

For support click here: Kunena Support

Go back

More
More
11 years 8 months ago #8 by delfitron

More
More
11 years 8 months ago #10 by rpcabrera
Hey Guys,

Hi, frankly im quite new to joomla and CMS's as such which makes it in kunena, im new to this too. Anyway, I just installed the new kunena in the new joomla. It worked fine, it showed the forum modules and all that. But, as I logged in using the admin account and went to the forum(kunena) module a Fatal Error occured.

It says: "Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60"

what is wrong with this? How can I fix this?

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds