Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Kunena latest module and joomla plugin

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1 by lszlsz
Hi

Quick notice of a possible issue

I use Kunena 1.7.2 on a Joomla 2.5.0 and have installed the Kunenalatest module 1.7.1.
I want to imbed the module in article using the native joomla plugin {load module}.
The module loads but only the topic icon is shown, no other text.

The module is displayed correctly when you publish it as a "normal" module on the same page - which is not the idea behind using the plugin. If the module is published on all other pages as "normal" module with the exception of the page where I want it in the article, it is displayed correctly on all other pages but not on the page where it's displayed via the plugin.

:-)
Lorenz
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by lszlsz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
The idea behind the plugin is to allow users to see the latest post on the forums from another page (say the home page) without going to the forums.

If I understand you correctly then the module is not appearing on the pages you want, perhaps you have set it the Module Assignment to "On all pages except those selected" in Joomla admin?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds