Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question kunena 1.6.4 + Joomla 1.6.3 - Button Set?

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #1 by Mihanja
I cannot change the buttons in the administration of a forum template...
Please check and confirm

Recommended hosting vps: VPS with a panel ispmanager lite (Promo Code:648215714)
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Mihanja.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by Mihanja
Code:
#Kunena .ktoggler a:hover background: url("../images/expand.gif") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent

Why change the image when you hover your cursor?

shrink.gif & expand.gif
Why not use sprites?

Recommended hosting vps: VPS with a panel ispmanager lite (Promo Code:648215714)
Attachments:

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by Mihanja
#Kunena .kbutton:hover, #Kunena .kbutton:focus
cursor: pointer
Why not?

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Good point: why change the background of the expand/collapse when you hover? I don't know. Maybe it shouldn't? I guess we'll have to wait a month or more for the next release of Kunena to fix it, won't we?

More
12 years 11 months ago #5 by Mihanja
Yes, probably will have to wait ...
My business is to report bugs ... This is up to you, is to apply these patches, or leave as is
B)

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #6 by Moonstone

Mihanja wrote: I cannot change the buttons in the administration of a forum template...
Please check and confirm

I just discovered this issue, too, while trying to build a template. Glad I'm not the only one.

The blue and pink buttons are really ugly with the orange, green and brown template I'm building. >.<

I'm using K1.6.4 and J1.5.23
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Moonstone.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #7 by sozzled

Mihanja wrote: Yes, probably will have to wait ...
My business is to report bugs ... This is up to you, is to apply these patches, or leave as is
B)

I reported the issue and it's been added to the tracker. To be fixed in K 1.6.5 :)
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChaosHead

More
12 years 11 months ago #8 by Moonstone
Thanks, Sozzled!

Time to create page: 0.534 seconds