Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged You have entered information to an obsolete form. Please reload page and try again!

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by tgaotu
Today I went to post on my forums and it gave me this error.

You have entered information to an obsolete form. Please reload page and try again!

I recently upgraded Joomla to 1.5.20 and my Gantry system to the latest as well.

Has anyone had this problem and could these upgrades have caused this issue.

Thank you.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : rt_zephyr_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: August 1, 2010

Kunena default template details : Darky Green 1.6 | author: gonzaunit | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-10-25

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.5 | Build: 5005 | Version name: Babel | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.0.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.6.0-RC1

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Error problem
Hello,

i advise you to update Joomla! to 1.5.23 as well my kunena forum menu to latest version.

This error happens when you session has expired

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hamid_hakaki

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by dvboy
Dear Moderator or Master of Kunena,

I got trouble on my kunena v1.7.1
when the user click SUBSCRIBE, THANKS, and DELETE button,
why always appear like this
"You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!"

whats wrong on my kunena ??
what must i to do ?

Please give me more info for this trouble.

Thanks

Regards

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
G'day, dvboy, and welcome to Kunena.

You will also find a lot more information about the message "You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!" by reading the topic Unable to delete anything since upgrading to 1.7.1 get message . I hope this helps.

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by dvboy
i did as you said mod...

setting on my joomla and kunena :

On Joomla : Global COnfiguration => System => Cache Setting ( NO ) => cache time ( 30 ) => cache handle database

on kunena : Configuration => session lifetime ( 1800 )

this trouble didnt fix
still same

"You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!"

More
12 years 4 months ago #6 by Matias
This error:

Comes from two reasons:
1) Your session has timed out or you have changed user from another browser window
2) You are using very-very old template which has been originally developed before Kunena 1.6.0-RC1 and the bug was not fixed in there
3) Someone replaced our button logic with their own, but didn't look how we do it.

I suspect case 2 or 3: so contact the creator of the template or try to find updated version of it. Both issues are restricted to very few templates.

More
12 years 4 months ago #7 by ncfialho
Hello,
I hope to find the solution for the above error message here.
I read the tips given to solve this prob and I still get the error message.
Thanks, Nat

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : jbmeridian | author: Anthony Olsen | version: 1.1.0 | creationdate: June, 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

More
12 years 4 months ago #8 by ncfialho
I can not aproove message, but if I edit it it appears.
Very strange.
Thanks
Nat

More
12 years 4 months ago #9 by sozzled
Thanks for the information. Looks like your problem is caused by a Javascript library conflict!

(1) See msg #1 of If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first : reorder K2 and jQuery plugins to load after Mootools and try with a different Joomla template
(2) For your own benefit, please read the advice Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)

More
12 years 4 months ago #10 by ncfialho
Thanks, I tried what you said, though not sure if I did it right :/
If i turn mod_rewrite to Yes I get an internal 500 error on all pages.
The order of the plugins...I put k2 and jqueri in last place...not sure if thats enough.
Anymore tips..pleeeease?
Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds