Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How set domain.com instead of ip address

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #1 by jcbaena
Hello,
In my kunena, when somebody post a new thread kunena send an email with the link to that url.

My problem is that url: shows a ip address instead of domain. The url sended is http://192.168.15.58/index........ instead of XXXX.domain.es .

wich file/configuration do i have to set to send the correct url?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #2 by earthrat
Why are you trying to set it up on your local system?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3 by sozzled
Whichever way I look at this topic, I can't associate it with Kunena.

jcbaena: Please explain how this is a Kunena problem. This is a webhosting issue. This forum deals with Kunena issues. As earthrat correctly points out, the IP address shown in your example is a local address, not a NAT one on the red side of your router/firewall.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds