Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Please Help: My forum Menu Tabs are Rounded and I do not want them to be

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by christian15213
It is screwing up my form because the tabs have the writing on the login form.

Thanks.:side:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by Cerberus
Code:
#Kunena #ktab a { -moz-border-radius-topleft:5px; <--- remove me -moz-border-radius-topright:5px; <--- remove me background-color:#737373; border:0 none; display:block; float:left; margin:0; padding:0; text-decoration:none; }

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3 by christian15213
The edit didn't work...

I just forgot that I didn't not have profile editor in CB published. as soon as I published it it broke again and gives me rounded tabs.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by christian15213. Reason: edit didn't work

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by Cerberus
what file did you edit ??

kunena.forum.css

or

kunena.forum-min.css

or both ?

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by christian15213
I am bashing my head here trying to fix this. whenever, I set up Kunena >>> 1.6 with my CB 1.2.3 and set up the forum integration i.e. with Kunena I get an error with my Kunena Tabs. They become rounded. Now, this wouldn't be a problem too much except for the fact the tabs squeeze out the lettering and display it all over my login form.

So for example when the tab is suppsed to say Reply Topics... you only see the Reply and topics is white lettering displayed sloppily over my login form. ERRRRRRR... And I can't figure out a way to stop this or prevent this from happening.

I changed CSS in the template for Kunena removing
Code:
-moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 5px;

And that still did not work.

Whenever I have the CB plugin activated the tabs screw up. Bah humbug.

Just so you know... Whenever I use the Kunena integration setting to use CB for Login and Profile and user lists... and the CB plugin is disabled... the problem goes away... To me this seems to point somwhere directly to that CB plugin. but I may be wrong. Any help would be massively appreciated.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by sozzled
*** Moderator's comment: Topics merged to resolve duplicated thread issues.

christian15213: If you start a topic on one issue you should stay with that topic. If you create multiple topics on the same issue it actually gets in the way of resolving your problem. ;)

More
13 years 7 months ago #7 by Cerberus
in the matter of the CB_Plugin if im am sent a copy of it i will attempt to make it work for K1.6 ( attached it to this thread ) as i have on many other plugins availible from the KED :)

More
13 years 7 months ago #8 by sozzled

christian15213 wrote: Whenever I have the CB plugin activated the tabs screw up

Can you please state which specific "CB plugin" you are referring to. Thank you.

More
13 years 7 months ago #9 by christian15213
Hi, thanks for the response.

the plugin is called cb.simpleboardtab and the name of the plugin is "Forum Integration"

to answer the other question I only changed the .css of the Kunena not the .min... should I do both?

Lastly, is there anyway you can make that plugin a little better i.e. the thank yous and the add more links?

More
13 years 7 months ago #10 by sozzled
The cb.simpleboardtab plugin was not designed by the Kunena project team; it was developed and is supported by Joomlpolis . We've written a few tips to help users of Kunena but this site does not provide comprehensive support for Community Builder.

Please read Minified CSS for the answers to your questions about which CSS files to change.

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds