Search Results (Searched for: spam)

04 Feb 2021 18:05
Even if the code is not working (not 'clickable') the link with a part of the html code can be added into the post (usually it's a spam).
1/ It will be nice to be able to take into account all link (working, not working, html, text ...), may be with an option.
2/ It will be nice also to be able to configure 0 (real zero) for the 'Max link in message', because 0 = unlimited today.
1+2/ The top will be to be able to have the real 0 and take into account all type of url (working or not) working together.Thank you in advance

03 Feb 2021 01:54 - 03 Feb 2021 01:56
joomla, default captcha: invisible recaptcha

kunena: display captcha for: Nobody

(if I change to another option the result does not change)

on the frontend, if I want to create a new topic, the submit button does not work. Underneath the message field I see a button called Attachments and a subscribe tick box.

If I click the attachments button, I get a "Add Files" button but as well now I see underneath "Spam Check: 10 minus 3 equals" and a field to fill it out. If I do that, now the submit button does actually work.

Anyone an idea how I get this to work? Thanks a lot!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 0 seconds | Max execution memory: 999M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_spectral | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.11 | creationdate: November 15, 2019

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.2.2 | creationdate: 2021-01-13

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.2 | 2021-01-13 [ Iris ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

21 Jan 2021 21:13 - 21 Jan 2021 21:14
On further investigation I note that "hold=1" seems to be set for posts that were moderated (eg. spammers).

But in my latest example the new post from a valid normal user just never appears - it goes straight to hold.
08 Jan 2021 20:40
I have a site that originally had category subscriptions enabled. We now limit subscriptions to topics only based on user feedback.

Unfortunately, the older category subscriptions, even though now disabled, still send out notification emails. Is there a way to administratively eliminate all of the existing category subscriptions? Even if it needs to be done in the database, that would be a solution.

Second, in light of all the various anti-spam laws coming online, is there way for the notification email to have the required unsubscribe link, and provide a page that gives an easy way for a user to unsubscribe from any or all subscriptions?

Thnks in advance for any and all suggestions!

28 Dec 2020 01:55
Replied by clippy3 on topic Bots or real humans?
I use R Antispam (Rantmil) and its saves me lot of time in stopping BOT registrations. Majority of mine are BOTS using two capital letters in the user name.
21 Dec 2020 09:19
Replied by ruud on topic Bots or real humans?
Hi Bill,
you could look at ochSimpleFirewall . A normal firewall tries to stop spammers while spamming, ochSimpleFirewall stops spammers / abusers / mallware / etc. who are known to spam / abuse and been caught by others (stopforumspam, cleantalk, etc.)
If you would like to test to see if it works for your use case, please let me know.
For me it does miracles, not only on kunena, but also on contact form etc.

20 Dec 2020 19:29 - 20 Dec 2020 19:31
Replied by rich on topic Bots or real humans?
If you allow user register, a better captcha will not help. Because of the Corona crisis, many human users have time to spread spam posts. A possibility would be the option "Moderate New Users = 1" (tab Security). Then must the first post of new users approved by a moderator. Only if the first post is approved, will the next posts automatically published.
20 Dec 2020 17:46
Bots or real humans? was created by KZQ
My site sees 10 registrations from spammers or bots for every real new member. I use a Captua challenge but somehow I need a more robust registration process. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Bill
03 Dec 2020 03:28 - 03 Dec 2020 03:29
Tut mir leid, aber da kann ich dir nicht helfen. Du solltest den Administrator dieser betreffenden Webseite fragen, warum er eine Spamüberprüfung verlangt.
30 Nov 2020 22:55 - 30 Nov 2020 22:56
Hallo,ich hab seit kurzem zwei Probleme.
1 Ich muss wenn ich Beiträge schreiben will ein Spamprüfung machen,was alle Mitglieder nervt.
2,Wenn ich über "Kurzantwort" auf einen Beitrag antworten möchte kommen folgende Meldungen

Attachment not found

22 Jul 2020 00:32
You are great!

Thank you.
20 Jul 2020 17:14
Go in the backend to Kunena -> Users and mark the certain users in the checkbox. On top, you have two options: "Delete all Category subscriptions" and "Delete all Topic subscriptions".
If you click on a username, you can also see what the user has subscribed.
20 Jul 2020 01:07
Some users register with email address @Yahoo.com and @Yandex.com so their emails are either deleted or their mailboxes get full after some months. So these users have subscribed to forum topics, thus we get error email messages from the server.

How is it possible to unsubscribe those users from those forum topics? Because we can't contact them somehow, as most of them do not write their full names.

Thank you.
09 Jun 2020 18:25
Maybe you find here an extension. extensions.joomla.org/instant-search/?je...query%5D=IP%20Logger
But you will never prevent real spam users when registration is allowed. I know the tricks of the spam users, and they are a lot, but the IPs are rarely the same.
08 Jun 2020 13:18 - 08 Jun 2020 13:43
Hello all,

On our forum we are getting a vast amount of fake registrations. Most of these users never post anything, but in their signature they refer to commercial websites (HP Printer Support / Essay writing service / etc)

I've signed up to Stopforumspam some years ago and activated the function in Kunena.
If I ban a member without postings, but with a spam signature I get the message "The report can't be sent because no IP given". When the user did make a post I get a confirmation he has been reported to the Stopforumspam DB.

Is it possible that upon banning a user without a post the registration IP address is passed on to Stopforumspam also? Sometimes the spammers are smart and even wait a few days after registration and then add the commercial info into the signature of the profile.....
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 1862 results.
Time to create page: 2.221 seconds