Search Results (Searched for: joomla)

13 Feb 2024 23:51
Replied by Quickening on topic uddeIM on Joomla 4
Thanks! Some closed issues discuss J5 in the past month, so he does seem responsive.
13 Feb 2024 22:05
Introduction:
The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public...

Introduction:

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 6.3, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 4.4 an 5.0. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 6.3.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 6.3 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Kunena 6.3 has been designed to work on Joomla! 4.4 and later (for testing purpose it can be installed on Joomla! 5.1), the requirements are the followings :
  • Php 7.4.1 to Php 8.3.x
  • MySQL 5.7.23 to MySQL 8.3.0
  • Bootstrap 5.1

The work done in Kunena 6.3 is the following:

• Some bugfixes and refactor of code
  • Replace Twitter by X in all places where it was used and add bluesky social network
  • Replace some deprecated usage of methods Joomla! from in the code
  • Implementation of handle of mentions in a message when using CKeditor
  • Get list of users for autocomplete in search form

Download:

Download K6.3.0 Beta1 here: https://github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/releases/tag/6.3-Beta1

This means that the Kunena 6.2 series is approching the end of life and will be discountinued, with the future release of K6.3 in stable there won't be new versions of K6.2 after that.

Donations

Any donations are needed for future support.

13 Feb 2024 20:25
Replied by Goldie on topic uddeIM on Joomla 4
And the unbelievable part is that a found an undocumented and only partially ready uddeim for Joomla 5 there in folder I could cry as I spent so much time in sorting out all those issues in parallel to Slabi. His version will not work as he misses to update plug_uddeim_contentlink/uddeim_contentlink.php  and also pfrontend.php and attachment.php in premium.

So much double work and no communication is terrible. Either he wants to continue to support or he shall keep his fingers away. Now I am frustrated.
13 Feb 2024 16:25
Replied by tomphillipspcs on topic no editor showing
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 768M | Max file upload:

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : allbusiness | author: energizethemes.com | version: 23.01.2024 4.3.4 | creationdate: 7/11/2016

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.2.4 | creationdate: 2024-02-11

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.2.4 | 2024-02-11 [ Git Repository ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

13 Feb 2024 14:52
when creating or editing messages there is no content editor icons showing - see screenshot

same in edge and chrome

new installation in joomla 4

13 Feb 2024 14:27
This message contains secure information
13 Feb 2024 14:02
It can't login here with the credentials when i open the page :

12 Feb 2024 15:38
This message contains secure information
12 Feb 2024 15:27
Xillibit, what is the best way to reach you to send credentials?  You can email me at [email protected] if you want, and I will reply.
12 Feb 2024 15:24
Hello,

Please send me the credentials for your test site on my mail like that i check by myself
12 Feb 2024 14:52
This issue is persisting in 6.2.4 - can I do anything to help resolve it?
11 Feb 2024 22:24
Introduction:
The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the maintenance release...

Introduction:

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the maintenance release of Kunena 6.2.4, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 4.3+ and Joomla! 5.0.

We've implemented native support for Joomla 5. This means you don't have to enable the new compatibility plugin "Behaviour - Backward Compatibility " on Joomla! 5.0 for it to work with Kunena.

We encourage all translators to update translations on transifex.com on some of them the translations hasn't been updated since a while. Kunena 6.2 has been designed to work from Joomla! 4.3 and on Joomla! 5.0, the requirements are the followings :
  • Php 7.4.1 to Php 8.3.x (the support of php 8.2.x has been be improved since Kunena 6.1, there aren't anymore deprecated message)
  • MySQL 5.7.30
  • Bootstrap 5.1

The work done in Kunena 6.2 is the following:

• The support of php 8.2.x has been be improved, there aren't anymore deprecated message
  • Add the possibility to load a Joomla! module on Kunena login to have the keypass support on the authentification. Need to define in the template configuration of Aurelia the id of Joomla! module to use.
  • Notify banned user by email
  • New setting in Kunena configuration to set the date format of your choice to be used by datepicker
  • Differenciate check for requirements on Kunena install between mysql and mariadb
  • Allow to modify to different karma users in time allowed
  • Store the data about notifications into the database to be send later by CRON task, need an extra plugin to make it work

Download:

Download K6.2.4 here: https://github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/releases/tag/6.2.4

This means that the Kunena 6.1 series is in end of life and will is discountinued, there won't be new versions of K6.1.

Donations

Any donations are needed for future support.

10 Feb 2024 12:34 - 10 Feb 2024 12:35
Replied by Hifi2you on topic CKEditor Google Chrome
Another user just wrote to me that he can't edit a post either. The entry was written on 08-02-2024 He also gets a blank page.

hifi2you.dk/sludder-sladder/873-dine-anl...ndet?start=276#18532  

It must be something that happened after the last update, from Kunena 6,1,x to 6,2,4

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 2048M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : cassiopeia | author: Joomla! Project | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2017-02

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.2.4-DEV | creationdate: 2024-02-09

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.2.4-DEV | 2024-02-09 [ Git Repository ]
    | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIm 3.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 6.0.5

Modules: Kunena Latest 6.0.5 | Kunena Search 6.0.5

09 Feb 2024 15:18
== Signature removed by rich. Advertising in the signature is not allowed . ==

Please read this doc: docs.kunena.org/en/basics/upgrade/upgrade-k6-x
09 Feb 2024 14:51
I have to update Joomla 3 to Joomla 4
I have kunena 5.2.14

And do I have to uninstall kunena and then put kunena 6 in Joomla 4?

Or how do I do it, because I have tried but it won't let me install kunena 6 while in Joomla 4
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 44375 results.
Time to create page: 1.343 seconds