Search Results (Searched for: )

16 Sep 2015 12:11

ashutoshsnm123456 wrote: Can you please give steps to resolve this issue.

Because I have not seen your configuration report , I am going to take a wild guess. My guess is that the information in the Wiki article Kunena menu issues will help you. I could be wrong.

I do not like to guess. I prefer to work with better information.

If people really want to understand the issue then it might help to read through the forum topic "This webpage has a redirect loop" . The "steps to resolve the issue" are [somewhere] in that topic.

I hope some of this information is helpful.
16 Sep 2015 11:47 - 16 Sep 2015 11:50
This problem is caused by your Joomla menu. This problem has been discussed before in this forum (see the topic "This webpage has a redirect loop" ).

This problem is not caused by Kunena 4.0. There are many topics in this forum that address your problem. There is also some help on the FAQs page (see the tabs near the top of the page).

You have something wrong with the menu on your website (probably an out-of-date menu item, a folder called "/forum", a duplicate menu item, or a bad HTTP IP address).
15 Sep 2015 23:19 - 15 Sep 2015 23:22
I do not know much about AlphaUserPoints (or whether the software developers of that product have a different login module that you can display on your home page). That's something you may need to ask them.

There is a Kunena Login module available on the download page but I do not know if it integrates with AlphaUserPoints. I have not used the Kunena Login module and I do not know how well it may work for your purposes. I have never used AlphaUserPoints and I am not in a position to provide you with any instant answers about your particular question.

I hope some of what I have written may help.

This message contains confidential information
15 Sep 2015 23:13

oconnor wrote: Thank you! Solved.

Thanks. You may want to mark this topic as solved. You can reply or edit any of your messages to change the topic icon to a green tick ( ).

Can you tell us what was the problem that you had, please, and how you solved it?
15 Sep 2015 23:01 - 15 Sep 2015 23:09
I am not 100% sure that I understand what you meant when you wrote

oconnor wrote: ... display the AlphaUserPoints profile avatar in the Joomla login module ...

The screenshot below shows the standard Joomla login module (on protostar):

Is this what you meant? :dry:

If this is what you meant, then it is not a simple matter of "copying" some code to replace the Joomla login module software. There may, however, be a different login module that you could use to display the AlphaUserPoints user avatar on your website, if I have correctly interpreted what you mean. If I have misunderstood your question, you may like to post a screenshot to show what you are talking about.

You may also like to modify your forum integration plugin settings to what I have shown in red below:

Kunena - AlphaUserPoints Enabled: activity=1 avatar=1 profile=1 activity_points_limit=0
Kunena - Community Builder Disabled
Kunena - Gravatar Disabled
Kunena - JomSocial Disabled
Kunena - Joomla Enabled: access=1 login=1
Kunena - Kunena Enabled: avatar=0 profile=0
Kunena - UddeIM Disabled
15 Sep 2015 21:42 - 15 Sep 2015 21:44

taraktalluri wrote: ... is it possible to add image without using ["img" BBcode ]

The short answer to this question is no.

I have a much longer answer (if I had an hour to write it) but the short answer to your question is no.
15 Sep 2015 21:38
Replied by sozzled on topic upgrade

sublevel4 wrote: Now the forum is stuck in maintenance mode and won't install.

You may still be able to access your configuration report . If you can access your configuration report, it may help to post the information here.
15 Sep 2015 21:35
Not really a question specifically about K 4.0 —this question can apply to any version of Kunena —but it's useful to know the answer. Thanks, 810. :)
15 Sep 2015 21:30

YonisHobby wrote: I upgraded the entire site to Joomla 3.4.4 and Kunena 4.0.5, checked the insert image function and it still doesn't work.

Do you mean to say that for the last 1½ years you have not been able to insert any images into your forum?

This topic was started 1½ years ago (when people were discussing K 3.0). I agree with xillibit that it would help to discover more information about this strange situation. Your configuration report may help.

There also may be other reasons why you are continuing to have these problems with K 4.0. I do not think that the problem is connected with uddeIM or Sourceror (although it may depend on how you have employed Sourceror on your website). When you wrote that uddeIM and Sourceror were the only additional components on your site—this may be true—but these are not the only additional extensions on your site. You are not, for example, using the standard Joomla site template and you may be using other additional modules.

I do not know the answers to your questions. I can provide personal support but I cannot do it here on this forum.
15 Sep 2015 21:15
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena Internal Error.

arenabola wrote: I got this message on each page. Does somebody know how to activate it?

810 is right about enabling debug mode. If you would like more information, I suggest that you read the article HTTP 500 Internal Server Error .
15 Sep 2015 21:13

oconnor wrote: I am wondering ... whether it is possible to ... to display the AlphaUserPoints profile avatar in the Joomla login module once the user has logged in?

I would like to make two points:

1) This looks to be a question about AlphaUserPoints and it probably belongs in the AlphaUserPoints category.

2) When you wrote that you want to use the AlphaUserPoints avatar with the Joomla login module, I do not understand how this relates to Kunena. Yes, it's true that it's possible to use AlphaUserPoints avatars with Kunena. I am not quite sure how to address your question without seeing further information from your configuration report .

It may or may not be easily possible to display the AlphaUserPoints avatar on the login module depending on how, exactly, you have rigged your site.

==== Off-topic ====

Did you resolve your other question ?

== End Off-topic ==
13 Sep 2015 23:36

810 wrote: This is a know[n] issue, and has been fixed.

Thanks. Can you please give me the GitHub reference and link to this known issue?
13 Sep 2015 23:01
I attempted to install the Crypsis B3 template file from the Crypsis B3 template .

When I tried to install this, I got the message "Notice: Missing file to extract." (see screenshot image below)

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.5 | creationdate: 2015-08-17

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.5 | 2015-08-17 [ Turnau ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.1.1

13 Sep 2015 22:53
Thanks.

There seems to be a problem installing the Crypsis B3 template. I will create another topic on this new problem.
13 Sep 2015 22:42 - 13 Sep 2015 22:43
You need to make the Crypsis B3 template your default template with the Kunena Template Manager.
Displaying 361 - 375 out of 20338 results.
Time to create page: 0.761 seconds