Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question Migrating from CCBoard to Kunena 1.6

More
13 years 5 months ago #11 by sgprs

N6REJ wrote: WELL, unfortunately agora is now commercial so thats not an option for me now.

Jeez! I didn't know that and just looked. Can't believe Agora is going commercial. Seems everything is nowdays. Thank God Kunena is still non-commercial... hopefully it stays that way. K1.6 dogs Agora anyway.

I think I may still have the previous Agora release. Lemme look and I'll let you know and can drop it in the server and you can download. That release was GPL non-commercial, so I'm pretty sure I can still distribute it without any cost. In the meantime, you may wanna Google it, there's probably still lots of Joom extension sites that are offering the previous for download.

I'll let ya know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #12 by N6REJ
appreciate it, ccboard is cracked, and its tearing my site up. The db remains but I had to rip ccboard out quickly as they were really tearing things up. In the 24yrs I've been in the biz, this is the very first time I've had this happen. 16char pw and somehow they got it *sigh*

More
13 years 5 months ago #13 by N6REJ
I managed to spend all night figuring out how to do this with phpmyadmin except for one huge problem.
seems mesid and message are out of synce with kunena_messages. The forums how the reply numbers and such, but when you click on the its says "invalid postid"
how can i correct this?
ccboard has id, post_subject, post_text all in the same table. There is no parent id, but I was able to generate one after alot of failed attempts.

so, if you would PLEASE explain how I can recreate the kunena_messages_text table I'd really appreciate it.

More
13 years 4 months ago #14 by rain
Did you solve your problem ?

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #15 by N6REJ
yes kinda, the dev's of ninjaboard were kind enough to provide a converter. The kunena converter won't convert from ninjaboard rc6 either so...
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by N6REJ.

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds