Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Merged Migrate from JooBB to Kunena

More
14 years 3 months ago #1 by mibnbikes
Hi people,

Hope that any of you guys can help me out on this one??

I want to migrate from a JooBB (Joomla Bulletin Board) to the newest Kunena version, I have searched the forum but I dont think I have found the excact thread Im looking for... Is this possible and how??

Is it possible to move the JooBB forum from one site to a new site where Kunena is installed??

Any help is appreciated.

Regards Mikkel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Actually, they exists no way to migrate from JooBB to kunena.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3 by mibnbikes
Hmm, thats bad news ;o) Good for me that there aren´t that many posts in my forum, maybe I will move them manually.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Regards Mikkel.

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by Yranac
Replied by Yranac on topic Migrate from JooBB to Kunena
Is actually any way to migrate my joobb forum to kunea?

i use joobb and have no many problems with it but i want to migrate it because i used kunea in other webs and it looks better :laugh:

Thanks

More
10 years 2 months ago #5 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, Yranac (Canary?), and welcome to Kunena.

I do not know if there is a simple way to convert JooBB to Kunena. I searched the forum for you but this was the only topic that I found that relates to your question. Perhaps another member of the community can provide you with a solution? Good luck.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds