Kunena 5.2.5 and Blue eagle 1.6.5 released (30 May 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.5 [K 5.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.5

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

× This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question HTML tags CCBoard to Kunena

More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by huynguyen1210
Hi,
I have migrated data from CCboard to Kunena. I have a problem with message content. The content in CCboard contains HTML tags. HTML tags weren't displayed on Kunena (joomweed.com/freelancer/koreafashion2u/i...=7&id=409&Itemid=210)
Is there any way to display HTML tag on Kunena or convert HTML to BBCode for Kunena?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic HTML tags CCBoard to Kunena

Is there any way to display HTML tag on Kunena ...

Short answer is no. This question has been asked before on this forum (see WYSIWYG editor for Kunena: How to allow HTML tags?

... or convert HTML to BBCode for Kunena?

Essentially, yes, it's possible to convert some (but not all) HTML tags into BBcode by relacing the angle brackets (<...>) with square brackets ([...]). Not all HTML tag qualifiers are honoured and there are some slight differences between HTML tags and Kunena BBcode.

That's a general answer to your general question. It would take too long to explain everything you would need to do and it will probably take you a few hours to convert your existing HTML into Kunena BBcode.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds