Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question HTML tags CCBoard to Kunena

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by huynguyen1210
Hi,
I have migrated data from CCboard to Kunena. I have a problem with message content. The content in CCboard contains HTML tags. HTML tags weren't displayed on Kunena ( joomweed.com/freelancer/koreafashion2u/i...=7&id=409&Itemid=210 )
Is there any way to display HTML tag on Kunena or convert HTML to BBCode for Kunena?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic HTML tags CCBoard to Kunena

huynguyen1210 wrote: Is there any way to display HTML tag on Kunena ...

Short answer is no. This question has been asked before on this forum (see WYSIWYG editor for Kunena: How to allow HTML tags?

huynguyen1210 wrote: ... or convert HTML to BBCode for Kunena?

Essentially, yes, it's possible to convert some (but not all) HTML tags into BBcode by relacing the angle brackets (<...>) with square brackets ([...]). Not all HTML tag qualifiers are honoured and there are some slight differences between HTML tags and Kunena BBcode.

That's a general answer to your general question. It would take too long to explain everything you would need to do and it will probably take you a few hours to convert your existing HTML into Kunena BBcode.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds