Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Idea phpBB 3 to Kunena 3 Migration Script

More
9 years 3 months ago #11 by Mangaku
Ok.
I try by changing my ID from 196 to 6969696969.

requête SQL: Documentation

INSERT INTO TESTJOOMLA.testjoom_kunena_aliases(

alias,

TYPE ,
item,
state
)
SELECT alias, 'catid', id, 0
FROM TESTJOOMLA.testjoom_kunena_categories;

MySQL a répondu: Documentation

#1062 - Duplicate entry 'général' for key 'alias'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #12 by Mangaku
Quite better (still get this issue)

I now have my categories, and the number of post/topics.
But NO post :x

More
9 years 3 months ago #13 by binod
Can you upload your database (phpBB3) here as attachment? I will try to migrate it to a fresh joomla installation? Is that okay?

Please follow my open source projects MixERP Project and phpBB to Kunena Migration Script on Github.

More
9 years 3 months ago #14 by Mangaku
Don't really want to share this on internet.
Any MP/Mail ?

More
9 years 3 months ago #15 by binod
Okay binodnp--outlook--com

Please follow my open source projects MixERP Project and phpBB to Kunena Migration Script on Github.

More
9 years 3 months ago #16 by binod
Okay, I downloaded and migrated your script. Took a couple of minutes. Your forum was big, but my server was able to process it within minutes. :)

Investigating on why the script was giving you errors, I realized that our existing forum did not have multiple categories with same name. That was the reason why it did not work in your case.

PhpBB does not "need" an alias or does not "have a clue about" it. So, I created a simple function to create it from the category name.
Code:
DELIMITER $$ CREATE FUNCTION phpbb_database_name.get_forum_alias(id int) RETURNS text DETERMINISTIC BEGIN DECLARE alias text; DECLARE p_id int; SELECT phpbb_database_name.get_alias(phpbb_database_name.HTML_UnEncode(forum_name)), parent_id INTO alias, p_id FROM phpbb_database_name.phpbb_forums WHERE forum_id = id; IF(p_id <> 0) THEN SELECT concat(alias, '-', phpbb_database_name.get_alias(phpbb_database_name.HTML_UnEncode(forum_name))) INTO alias FROM phpbb_database_name.phpbb_forums WHERE forum_id = p_id; END IF; RETURN alias; END; $$ DELIMITER ;

The previous code(bug) was changed from
Code:
REPLACE(REPLACE(LCASE(forum_name),' ','-'), '&amp;','and') AS alias

to this
Code:
phpbb_database_name.get_forum_alias(forum_id) AS alias

. The rest of the script works fine. I have already pushed the changeset to github repository and "confirm" that it works. You can get it from this url:

github.com/mixerp

More
9 years 3 months ago #17 by Mangaku
Thx for this update.

I try it, but still the same issue.

I tryed your little function before, but get an issue:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 24

More
9 years 3 months ago #18 by binod
You have to re-run the script from:

github.com/mixerp/

More
9 years 3 months ago #19 by Mangaku
Yep.
I did.

Still the issue:

#1054 - Unknown column 'requireReset' in 'field list'

More
9 years 3 months ago #20 by binod
I think you will need to update joomla installation. The script is working fine for "Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable" and "Kunena 3.0.6".

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds