Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question How to migrate from Djanogo/Sphene to Kunena?

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by cmsweb
I have a large forum running on the Djanogo/Sphene plaform:

sct.sphene.net/wiki/show/Start/

...that I wish to migrate over to Kunena. Any advice on how to do this would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by cmsweb
Help please...

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
This category is a users-helping-other-users category. If someone in the community has some experience or familiarity with the kind of forum that you've been using then they may be able to assist you. I am not aware that any members of the Kunena team have any experience with Djanogo/Sphene .

I do not recall any questions asked on this about Djanogo/Sphene . My suggestion is for you to read my suggestions in I want to migrate my forum to Kunena ...
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Fixed broken URL

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by cmsweb
Oh I see, thanks.

The link you posted in broken.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by sozzled
Sorry. I edited my previous message and fixed the broken link. Try it now.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds