Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question Transfering user data from phpbb3 to Kunena 2.0.4 - help

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by DarKMaSk
I have an existing forum with 52 users and several posts including some soundcloud links. All the images there are posted through external link. So the user database should be very small. Now I am going to replace that phpbb3 forum with joomla+kunena. Can you please help me about how to transfer the user database to Kunena ? By the way, the phpbb3 is a MYSQL database where the Joomla database is a MYSQLI database. Please help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
I am sure that you will find about 20 topics that ask this same question. A simple search of the forum will give you all the answers you need. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds