Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Question SMF to Kunena

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by rajeshatbuzz
SMF to Kunena was created by rajeshatbuzz
Hi,

I have found any thread talking on SMF to Kunena migration but without proper solution. I would like to know from Kunena Team that any expected date for this Extension??

cmsGalaxy
Website Developement | Design | SEO | PPC
www.cmsGalaxy.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: SMF to Kunena
We are preparing to release Kunena 1.7.0 and at the same time we will release the first version of migrator. It has basic import from SMF2, but it's still incomplete (avatars, attachments and some details missing).

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by rajeshatbuzz
Replied by rajeshatbuzz on topic Re: SMF to Kunena
Dear Sir,

As 1.7.0 is released, Can you please share with us of the detail about migrator from SMF to Kunena?

I guess basic version is fine for my requirement..

cmsGalaxy
Website Developement | Design | SEO | PPC
www.cmsGalaxy.com

More
12 years 6 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: SMF to Kunena

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds