Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 3.0 and later versions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena Latest - broken after wrong install of version 3

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #11 by xillibit
Do you have a backup done before that you have installed Kunena lastest 3.0 by mistake ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #12 by rsangion

More
10 years 8 months ago #13 by rsangion
Ok, so I have upgraded everything to Kunena 3.0.1 and the problem persists.

The module is returning a text saying that are no posts to show.

I already removed and reinstalled the module, saved as, and nothing worked.

Any idea of what is happening here?

More
10 years 8 months ago #14 by sozzled

rsangion wrote: The module is returning a text saying that are no posts to show.

This does not mean that the Kunena Latest module is broken. This only means that

a) there has been no recent forum activity on your site or that there are no messages to display; or

b) you have not properly configured the settings for your Kunena Latest module to display anything.

Your configuration report and a screenshot that displays your Kunena Latest module settings will help to solve this problem.

More
10 years 8 months ago #15 by rsangion
I tried all the possible combinations on the module and it didn't work, so if I have some misconfiguration, than it might not be on the module itself.

Here is the configuration report and the screenshot attached with the settings for the modue.

thanks!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 80M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Brejas Tableless | author: Ricardo Sangion | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.1 | creationdate: 2013-06-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.1 | 2013-06-29 [ Noordwijkerhout ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.8.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

Attachments:

More
10 years 8 months ago #16 by sozzled
I suggest a few changes:

1) Contact JomSocial to see if they have updates for the JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu and JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts modules. The versions you are using may not necessarily work with K 3.0.1

2) Change the forum integration plugin settings as follows (changes are shown in red)

Kunena - AlphaUserPoints Disabled
Kunena - Community Builder Disabled
Kunena - Gravatar Disabled
Kunena - JomSocial Enabled: access=0 login=1 activity=1 avatar=1 profile=1 private=1 activity_points_limit=0 activity_stream_limit=0
Kunena - Joomla Enabled: access=1 login=1
Kunena - Kunena Enabled: avatar=0 profile=0
Kunena - UddeIM Disabled

From what I can see, your Kunena Latest module settings appear to be correct.

When I looked at your site, there seems to be a lot of recent forum activity and therefore the module should work and therefore I am, like you, puzzled by "Não há postagem a mostrar" message in the front page of your site. Try the changes I recommended to see if it makes any difference.

More
10 years 8 months ago #17 by sozzled
Because you are using a different version of Kunena and Kunena Latest to when you started this topic in another category, I have moved this topic to the appropriate category for you.

More
10 years 8 months ago #18 by rsangion
Thank you again sozzled
I did the changes you recommended and it's still the same.

As you mentioned, the JomSocial plugin also stopped working, even before the upgrade to 3.0.1.

More
10 years 8 months ago #19 by rsangion
I'm getting this on the Schema Difference. Is this normal?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE schema>
<schema type="diff">
<table name="kunena_users" action="alter">
<field name="view" type="varchar(8)" null="0" default="" action="alter" after="userid"/>
</table>
</schema>

More
10 years 8 months ago #20 by rsangion
sozzled, is there any other thing we could investigate?

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds