Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Possible Kunena Latest Issue?

More
10 years 7 months ago #11 by PhoenixUK
Sozzled,

With respect to the error yes it's solved.

However, in relation to what I've had to do to to fix it, I did ask a question that is still not answered.

However, those plugins that I altered from "yes" in their drop downs to "no" or "1" to "0", doesn't this mean my site won't have those functions working now?

If so, that makes me very sad indeed, I hope this isn't the case as my Community Builder and Kunena is a massive part of our site's functionality and integration with one another.

sozzled wrote:

PhoenixUK wrote: I'm very glad to have my homepage back and with the Kunena Latest module in place still, so thanks for that.

Does this mean we have resolved the problem with the Kunena Latest module? :dry:

The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 7 months ago #12 by sozzled

PhoenixUK wrote: With respect to the error yes it's solved.

Good. We can now close this topic.

Other questions, unrelated to this discussion, should be asked separately. Thank you for your cooperation. :)
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds