Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Add the ability to add classes to buttons in the Widget/Button factory.

More
7 years 9 months ago #11 by jhebbel

sozzled wrote:

810 wrote: are you sure, you want 7 buttons next each other?

Think about mobile and tablet.

One of the biggest criticisms about Crypsis is that the UX is not friendly; that's not my criticism and it's not the only criticism. Of course, the use of small-screen/touch-screen/mobile devices is important (I don't think anyone's denying that). The problem for new users of Crypsis is that the layout of the UI is not intuitive. I think that's what jhebbel is trying to address.

Starting to feel better about the design of the template. Much easier to read and browse imho

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #12 by jhebbel
If nobody minds, ill likely fork Crypsisb3 and keep my mods on git that way if other want to use the modifications im making to the template they can grab them

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds