Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [SOLVED] Kunena discuss - You don't have rights to publish in that page

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #11 by guidocx84
OK! I understand which is the problem!

When I put the {kunena_plugin:#} code in my Joomla articles, where '#' is the topic id, I went to my Fireboard topics and see the number of the opening post of the topic that I wanted to connect (the red squadred in the image).

And kunena discuss plugin works like a charm.

Then I migrate from Fireboard to Kunena, and I continued doing the same. But it didn't works.

So, today, I try to launch some SQL query into _kunena_user_topics table.

I found that SELECT * FROM `g3sau_kunena_user_topics` WHERE topic_id='15417' give me zero results.

So I went to see the last post of that topic and I saw that the number in the top-right corner is 15602. So I launched a new SQL query: SELECT * FROM `g3sau_kunena_user_topics` WHERE last_post_id='15602'

And I found that the topic_id is 10920!

So I went to my joomla article and I replace {kunena_discuss:15417} with {kunena_discuss:10920} and IT WORKS!!!!

So, what I don't understand is:

- Why this behavior changed from Fireboard to Kunena?
- How will I know which is the topic id of my topic without doing SQL query through phpmyadmin? Is there the possibility to find the topic_id from Kunena frontoffice/backoffice?

Thanks ;)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #12 by rich

This number would be always the #1, if you set "Reply Numbering Inside Topic = Show Position in Topic" (such as here on kunena*org). You find the topic ID in the browser address.

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: guidocx84

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #13 by guidocx84

rich wrote:

This number would be always the #1, if you set "Reply Numbering Inside Topic = Show Position in Topic" (such as here on kunena*org). You find the topic ID in the browser address.

And the problem is SOLVED!

Thank you everybody for your support! I really appreciate! You make a very good job with Kunena and your suppor complete the experience. Thank you very much! ;)

Time to create page: 0.600 seconds