Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved BUG in Content - Kunena Discuss setting Content in First Post problem

More
9 years 2 months ago #11 by 810

tomsson wrote:

810 wrote: that's why kunena showed all, he thinks all is the intro. You must add a readmore

but layout of joomla article is show full text , we dont need put readmore button in to article. I dont know what you mean

edit

I have sett in option of article and categories that show readmore link what can I do more?
I stel got the problem

Thats good, But the situation is, if you have no readme in your article, joomla thinks the whole article is intro. So you need to use readme, then the article knows, how to split the article.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomsson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #12 by tomsson
ahaaaaa :)

okay

now works fine!

I have already in my database over 6000 articles without readmore button:( so i have a lot to do :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

thx
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by tomsson.

More
9 years 2 months ago #13 by tomsson
It is possible set somewhere in the kunena code parameter to get intro text 180 characters of the full article text??

Time to create page: 0.593 seconds