Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged K 3.0.3 Template Manager (Blue Eagle) "Blend with Joomla" setting does not work with J 3.2.0

More
10 years 5 months ago #11 by xillibit
The issue has been reported to Joomla! ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #12 by PGLion
Just installed fresh Joomla 3.2 and Kunena 3.0.3. The template does not look like the example. Under Kunena Forum: Template Manager I see a lot of warnings:
Code:
Warning: strtolower() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/sabaiji114/domains/team-error.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/form/fields/color.php on line 166

Is there a solution yet?

More
10 years 4 months ago #14 by Matias
Issue inside the template manager can be fixed by saving the configuration -- but that will set default colors and break blending.

We have fixed the above issue, but there's still more to do..

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #15 by picturemeclubbing
The normal template isn't displaying correctly in Moreno Yootheme template. I've installed things the normal way and haven't touched anything else. Don't really know what to do at this point. If you take a look see under template you will see errors. Screen shot is here:

awesomescreenshot.com/05124kmw2c

I've included the config info:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 12M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_moreno | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.4 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.3 | creationdate: 2013-10-20

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.1.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: None

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Remove spoiler tags from config report

More
10 years 3 months ago #16 by 810
Hi,
please update to k3.0.4 its just released. This was a J32 issue, is now fixed.

Regards 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: picturemeclubbing

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #17 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

These issues have been fixed in K 3.0.4
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds