Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Disable Reply but allow Edit Own

More
10 years 5 months ago #11 by achartier
Matias, am I correct in that you agree the resending of emails is a bug? Am I also correct in my understanding that this bug is too big for a bugfix release and should wait for a major release?

Please clarify, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #12 by Matias
Should now be fixed:

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/1862

Because of there's no way to know if the email was already sent before, I just made a workaround for your issue. Now if the last one who edited was the author of the post, email doesn't get sent. It's not perfect, but should work in most use cases.

The only sitiation it will not work is if moderator edits the post again before publishing... But that is to prevent no email to be sent when user makes the original post.

More
10 years 5 months ago #13 by achartier
Thanks Matias, you guys are great.

Is there an easy way to update directly from GitHub? I do this with Fabrik and it makes it really easy to pick up the latest patches.

More
10 years 5 months ago #14 by Matias
Yes there is an easy way, but it's really not recommended for the users as our internal builds aren't always as stable as we wish them to be.

Release is scheduled for today, but I think we need to postpone it at least to tomorrow because of some last minute regression that was found. Basically I'd rather wait a day or two in the hope we can catch the potential issues before releasing...

More
10 years 5 months ago #15 by achartier
No problem, I am good with that.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds