Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Language files for 3.0.1 not updated.

More
10 years 7 months ago #11 by sozzled
Oh no! This is dreadful! :pinch: I think we agree we need to get hold of whoever is responsible for this and give them a good shake-up.

I'll make enquiries for you and try to get someone from the team to give you a report on the situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #12 by Yxos
Hm.. Not sure sure if you are being sarcastic... :dry:

In the meantime, here's an updated 3.0.2 Danish pack for those who need it.

/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.

Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish
Attachments:

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #13 by sozzled
No, I wasn't being sarcastic. I really cannot understand why this issue has not been properly addressed. I don't have any input or control over the translation project and so I have no personal knowledge as to why this matter has not been properly attended to but this is most embarrassing.

Thanks for your ongoing patience and help.

By the way, have you checked the status of the Transfix project as far as Kunena is concerned? Are the Danish updates in the Transifex GitHub repository?
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yxos

More
10 years 7 months ago #14 by sozzled
I will try to find out why the language pack build process did not incorporate the Danish translation for K 3.0.2. Perhaps there's something not right in the language pack build procedure being used by the developers?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yxos

More
10 years 5 months ago #15 by Yxos
Now 3.0.3 is out, including language pack.
To my surprise and satisfaction, the Danish Transifex translations ARE included! :cheer:

Horray !

/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.

Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds