Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Joomla 4 migration KPATH_ADMIN error bricked site.

More
1 year 1 month ago #11 by Rajada
Cool. I did have Use English On Missing Strings set to on so I guess I didn't think to check this possibility at first. The error certainly didn't help either as it definitely mislead me into thinking this was a larger problem with the migration like many of the other plugins on my site that are still suffering ill effects. Thanks for the support either way.

Do note like I said earlier that this bug can brick the backend and leave you unable to recover it (without some table editing I imagine) if you put the forum into maintenance mode while you have this error. I'm not sure if it will crop up without error reporting to max but I assume it would just error 500 on the backend. That's probably the biggest frustration I suffered from this behavior. So to anyone else reading this, definitely something to watch out for in this current version of Kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.828 seconds