Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Succecfully installed but NO kunena at components

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #51 by Leen
Hello,
clean browser cache by pressing ctrl+f5
and your post empty forum is because those are no new topics that month ?
and possibly that setting is view month and there is no recent post everything seems to work itself with pictures.
click on kunena menu index and check it again

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Leen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #52 by rich
1. I visited your forum, and it works as it should. You don't see anything in Recent Topics because there hasn't been any activity for a long time. Change the time period from month to a year in the Kunena configuration (tab Frontend).

2. If you want to have the index as the start page again, go to the Kunena Menu, click on the first menu item "Forum" and select the entry Index in the drop-down list there.

More
1 year 6 months ago #53 by uzbaby
I can't believe it!
I cannot believe it at all!!!
You did it! You make it!
Thank you so much! How can I thank you, dear Leen and dear Rich?
Thank you very much for your time and SUPER HELP.
I though I will never see my forum again.
Thank you very very very much.

More
1 year 6 months ago #54 by Leen
Glad it's working again.
Make a good backup (Akeebda) of the website and transfer it to your computer with an FTP program so that you can use it in case of emergency
can easily put back.

L.v.d.A

More
1 year 6 months ago #55 by rich
I'm glad to see that it's working again. 

More
1 year 6 months ago #56 by uzbaby
Hello rich!
I am sorry for bothering you again. I had some problem with image uploading to my Joomla and in Joomla support they say the problem is I Kunena.

My question was: Hello
When I want to add article in my Joomla 4 and go to tab: Images and Links....then Want to SELECT image from media it takes me to this page in the attachment. (404 error page)
what is wrong?
Can you please help?

So their answer after my FPA diagnosis was:

1. There is a problem with Kunena 6.0.2 but that is all I can see at the moment.

2. Looks like Kunena is causing an error? Check you have set Permissions correctly in it.
Also the logs folder is in the root which suggests your Joomla has been migrated. Possibly something in the migration failed?

Here is the link to our conversation:  forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=811&t=9...0&p=3670371#p3670371

Can you please help? What went wrong?

More
1 year 6 months ago #57 by Leen
just a question about this
Can you just upload an image in joomla in administrator/content/media ?
And which text editor do you use and is it up-to-date
And I notice that you have installed a kind of slider in the website which? type name
And also that you may have switched joomla template too give that name and version here
and also a kunena configuration rappoet just to be sure

L.v.d.A

More
1 year 6 months ago #58 by uzbaby
Thank you
1. Yes, I can upload image just in kunena media.
2. I cannot upload image to article via IMAGES AND LINKS tab in article page (backend)
3. My problem was before I uploaded new template and new slider. My problem was after I had problems with Kunena. But at that time I thought that was not big problem because I could upload images manually.

More
1 year 6 months ago #59 by Leen
did you set error reporting to maximum ? to see if there are more error messages.
And also tried to put the Default Editor on tinymce in administrator>Global Configuration and save it and then see if that works.
What I'm also thinking about is to check whether your htaccess is the last one and not the one from joomla3, which can often be seen by date or large
or test it with without the htaccess by renaming the old one

L.v.d.A

More
1 year 6 months ago #60 by rich
This second problem seems to be solved and hjad nothing to do with Kunena.  forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=808&t=9...9&p=3671115#p3671220

Time to create page: 1.089 seconds