Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question even if no subscription on a topic a notification is sent for each new message

More
3 years 3 months ago #11 by gerard1090
Hello, 
this bug has a major impact on our website : I was expecting around 100 or 200 emails sent every day, but instead, we have several thousands of mails, as Kunena generatet a mail notification on each answer to a topic. Then, the mail system of our site host server is full with thousands of mails in its mail buffer, which blocks the mailing system.
So, could you make sure this bug is still open, and could you get a resolution date ?
Many thanks, ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #12 by jmmatrat
someone has checked if it is still an issue on kunena 5.2.2 ?

More
3 years 3 months ago #13 by gerard1090
Hello,
the french support has answered to me that it is not fixed in 5.2.2. Not fixed yet ...

More
3 years 3 months ago #14 by jmmatrat

gerard1090 wrote: Hello, 
this bug has a major impact on our website : I was expecting around 100 or 200 emails sent every day, but instead, we have several thousands of mails, as Kunena generatet a mail notification on each answer to a topic. Then, the mail system of our site host server is full with thousands of mails in its mail buffer, which blocks the mailing system.
So, could you make sure this bug is still open, and could you get a resolution date ?
Many thanks, ...

I am in the same position, so a fix is really expected as those mails are expected by the members of the forum, but only expected mails

More
3 years 3 months ago #15 by jmmatrat

gerard1090 wrote: Hello,
the french support has answered to me that it is not fixed in 5.2.2. Not fixed yet ...

thank you for the answer

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds