Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Quick Reply button also broke, cannot scroll down.

More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by DSinOR
I broke Kunena. I did the Menu Alias mistake.

Before I fixed it, the Quick Reply button broke.

I fixed the Menu Alias problem and Restored the Menu.

The site works, but the Quick Reply button still has the same failure. It opens a reply box, but the box extends below the fold and the screen will not scroll down with mouse or arrow buttons, and there is no scroll bar on the side of the page, and you cannot even tab through elements to force the screen to scroll down. So you can't see any submit buttons. You can type in the reply box, but you can't submit.

I posted my config report on my other thread: LINK .

What is the normal best strategy for recovering from the Menu Alias failure? I have weird problems happening. Log In box redirects, and Quick Reply function fails. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall Kunena unless that is the best solution, in which i case I want to start that now so that I can eventually sleep. Have I broken the code so badly that a reinstall is necessary?

Thx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danstyp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by Pinkeltje
It's probably just a conflict with your template and the Kunena template settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DSinOR

More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by DSinOR
Hmm. Any common or typical culprits?

It was working for a day, then it stopped, then I fixed the Alias thing, and now this is the only thing left that doesn't work.

If you click the Quick Reply button, the page freezes. You cannot scroll up or down. You can only click the Action box and choose some other action to break out of the freeze, then the site looks normal again.

My template is plain jane. My Kunena is plain jane. What setting could freeze a page?

Thanks.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4 by DSinOR

More
5 years 5 months ago #5 by DSinOR
No beer for new guys until you help me fix broken Quick Reply. I still have found the problem.

I'm using crypsisb3 with Editor set to WYSIWYG. Does it need to be BBcode instead?

Anyone?

More
5 years 5 months ago #6 by Pinkeltje
Have you tried to change basic settings for Quick Reply?

More
5 years 5 months ago #7 by DSinOR
You mean the settings in crypsisb3 template? yes. Reading about that now.

Are there other quick reply settings elsewhere?

Thx.

More
5 years 5 months ago #8 by rich
Please add following code in your Joomla template custom.css. If no custom.css exist, create this file new, your Joomla template t3_bs3_blank detects this file automatically. Path is "templates/t3_bs3_blank/css/custom.css". This solves the problem with Quick Reply.

Code:
.modal-open { overflow: auto; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: yodam

More
5 years 5 months ago #9 by yodam
Hi,
It works. Is possible to make this work only with kunena?
I've tryed:
#kunena .modal-open {
overflow: auto;
}

but not work and I'm not a CSS expert

Thanks!

More
5 years 5 months ago #10 by rich
Add the posted code in your kunena template custom.less . Then he will loaded only on forum pages.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds