Kunena 5.1.18 Released (30 Jun 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.18 [K 5.1.18] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

Question Link Issue

More
1 year 10 months ago #11 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Link Issue
I think, I don't need access anymore. It seems, the problem occcur only with SEO links. Probably it's bug.
Please disable for a test in the Joomla configuration Search Engine Friendly URLs, then test it with these relative url such as
index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=5&id=11&Itemid=8940&limitstart=24#259
Can you confirm this, whether it works with this urls?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #12 by YourFavoriteSpamBot
Replied by YourFavoriteSpamBot on topic Link Issue

rich wrote: I think, I don't need access anymore. It seems, the problem occcur only with SEO links. Probably it's bug.
Please disable for a test in the Joomla configuration Search Engine Friendly URLs, then test it with these relative url such as
index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=5&id=11&Itemid=8940&limitstart=24#259
Can you confirm this, whether it works with this urls?

Hey rich,

Thanks for looking at this.

I can confirm that this issue only appears when Search Engine Friendly URLs are enabled.
Furthermore, it seems like one of the previous Kunena or Joomla updates (a month ago or longer) is responsible as this previously worked fine. It might have been broken longer, but i simply might not have noticed it earlier.

More
1 year 10 months ago #13 by rich
Many thanks for confirmation. I also remember that is has worked earlier and now I'm not sure, whether it's a Joomla or Kunena issue. But I will add it definitely in the bug list.

More
1 year 6 months ago #14 by YourFavoriteSpamBot
Replied by YourFavoriteSpamBot on topic Link Issue

rich wrote: Many thanks for confirmation. I also remember that is has worked earlier and now I'm not sure, whether it's a Joomla or Kunena issue. But I will add it definitely in the bug list.

Hey mate, I've seen the issue on GitHub (no account there) now for quite a while. Unfortunately it seems to be postponed with every release. Do you have any information on when this gets fixed?

More
1 year 6 months ago #15 by rich
I'm sorry, but I have no exact information about this. But I've added a new comment on Github.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds