Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved 2 Kunena Issues [Template / Links]

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #1 by YourFavoriteSpamBot
Hi Guys

Something odd is happening and I'm not sure if it is an issue with my installation or a bug.

I'm running a Joomla Site which includes a Kunena forum. Both installations or on the most recent version
(Joomla 3.8.12 / Kunena 5.1.3)

Issue #1 Template:
A while ago some update seems to have broken something in my (default) template (Crypsis). The titel of the posts / responses are COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW respectively COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW.

The last time I've read about it, i found some information about the templates being broken and fixed. So my guess would have been, that with the current version, this issue shouldn't exists.
Any suggestions here?

Issue #2 Links
Before one of the more recent updates, I was using the URL bbcode (url=...). Everything was working properly. But since one of the last updates every single URL i add to a post will append "/kunena" to the URL, which obviously breaks the URL.
Any suggestions for this issue?
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by YourFavoriteSpamBot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by YourFavoriteSpamBot
Interestingly, both issues do not seem to exist here. o_O
Just tried to add a link (relative link like /forum/k5-1-support/154361-2-kunena-issues-template-links) and it worked like a charm.
Still not having an idea what i causing this.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #3 by rich
Please do not different questions in one topic.

A while ago some update seems to have broken something in my (default) template (Crypsis). The titel of the posts / responses are COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW respectively COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW.

Have you installed also the language package?

Issue #2 Links

www.kunena.org/forum/k5-1-support/151266...u-post-your-question
If this not solves your problem, create a new topic and add a Configuration Report .
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YourFavoriteSpamBot

More
5 years 6 months ago #4 by YourFavoriteSpamBot

rich wrote: Please do not different questions in one topic.

Have you installed also the language package?

Issue #2 Links

www.kunena.org/forum/k5-1-support/151266...u-post-your-question
If this not solves your problem, create a new topic and add a Configuration Report .

Thanks mate, the first issue has been resolved.

Yet, the second isn't. I'm not using menus, respectively i do, but they aren't involved as far as i can tell.
Anyway, I've created a new thread including the configuration report.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds