Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Error message after updating to 5.1

More
5 years 11 months ago #21 by velieb
I cannot just ignore this problem.

As you suggested, tried to switch to Protostar template, but I deleted this template before, for some reason I cannot reinstall it. So I downloaded a different template, Sunny Blue Template, from joomla.com and switched to it. I still get the same error message.

Screenshot attached.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #22 by velieb
Thanks, Petrovanovich, for sharing. After you deleted all Kunena menu and menu items, where did you restore them? I do not see restore field on Kunena tool page.

More
5 years 11 months ago #23 by 810
backend - kunena - tools - menu manager- restore kunena menu

The only thing you need to do then, is to enable the forum menu item on your main menu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: velieb

More
5 years 11 months ago #24 by PetrIvanovich

velieb wrote: Thanks, Petrovanovich, for sharing. After you deleted all Kunena menu and menu items, where did you restore them? I do not see restore field on Kunena tool page.

I wanted to add a screenshot, but only a quick form of comments worked.
Attachments:

More
5 years 11 months ago #25 by rich
Here is a doc, where you can see the right way for customized Kunena menu items.
docs.kunena.org/en/faq/custom-menu-items

More
5 years 11 months ago #26 by velieb
Thank you all for the help!
It seems that I need to wipe out all menu related items and category page custom urls... and rebuild entire Kunena pages in order to Kunena menu works. I hope this does not affect the page rankings, wish there was other way to solve it.

More
5 years 11 months ago #27 by 810
if you use the same aliases then you are ok, but this will just improve your page rankings

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #28 by PetrIvanovich

velieb wrote: It seems that I need to wipe out all menu related items and category page custom urls... and rebuild entire Kunena pages in order to Kunena menu works. I hope this does not affect the page rankings, wish there was other way to solve it.

I first wrote down to myself all the aliases of the puns of the Kunena menu. I too, was afraid of losing the structure of the aliases.
Then he deleted all these items.
After the restore, I returned the aliases back.
Two days could not decide, but everything went quickly.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by PetrIvanovich.

More
5 years 11 months ago #29 by velieb
Thank You, Petrivanovich.

More
5 years 10 months ago #30 by 810
I think I fixed the operand types issue. I can't reproduce the issue, so please check the nightly build.

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds