Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena 5.1 template issues

More
5 years 11 months ago #11 by GizChris
Replied by GizChris on topic Kunena 5.1 template issues
Thanks for your help. I will talk with the developer about this to get it sorted out. Regarding the other issues, I created another video to show them in detail and how to reproduce them:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #12 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Kunena 5.1 template issues
For the dropdown, its a know issue that you have buttons In buttons, still need to fix that one. For the colors, looks like your bootstap3 template is missing some css, what you can try is to load the default bootstrap3 css file before, and check which classes are missing.

For the reply issue, I will check if I got the same issue, but for now is will fix fatals issues first, when I fixed those issues, if will do the css fixes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GizChris

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #13 by 5kyy
Replied by 5kyy on topic Kunena 5.1 template issues
I also have several error like:
- quick reply opens the form but on bottom and i´m not able to scroll down to send.
This is with a bootstrap js error with "empty string getElementByID -> FIXED switching to Modal View
- Second the answer form has no icons, no toolbar. -> also FIXED switching Icons
Also with another template...
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by 5kyy.

Time to create page: 0.670 seconds