Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved BUG: Attachement integration in topics didn´t runs

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #1 by proterra
Since version 5.0.14 the attachement inserts didn´t runs. Post the problem in GitHub since over 6 weeks ago with no answer:

I can upload Attachements without problems, but can´t insert this in a topic. The Button "Insert Attachement" (Alle einfügen) didn´t runs. And after the topic is publish the attachment isn´t save.
Test it with BlueEagle and Crybsis Template
Think is core problem.

Runs to 2 boards with the same configuration on the same server. The one with the version 5.0.14 runs without problems

Thank for your support and help.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by proterra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by proterra
Solve it, the problem is not a Kunena Bug.

Found in the Browser Console that a .json file is missing and search in this board.

Solution: It´s a problem with the .htaccess. I overwrite my "old" one with the Joomla updated htaccess.txt

---closed---

More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by riffi67
Hello, i've the same problem but i dind't solved it... Can anyone help me, please?

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds