Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Own topic icons in future versions of Kunena

More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by hannes01
Hi there,

when configuring Crypsis template, I found the word "legacy" in Topic Icons / Images setting:

Does that mean that in future versions of Kunena its not possible to have our own topic icons?

If yes, please reconsider that... custom topic icons are widely used and we really need that option!

Sorry, if I misunderstood the whole thing :)

Everything about fishing & tackle: forum, local and international shop
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
No, it meant hard images, because all new frameworks, are having css based images, like svg or iconmoon, fontwaesome, ect.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #3 by hannes01
OK, so that means that hard images (png etc) will not be supported in future?

Maybe I'm incorrect, but iconmoon, fontwaesome are "stock icons", therefore there will be no custom option for the topic icons ?

Everything about fishing & tackle: forum, local and international shop
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by hannes01.

More
7 years 2 months ago #4 by 810

hannes01 wrote: OK, so that means that hard images (png etc) will not be supported in future?

Maybe I'm incorrect, but iconmoon, fontwaesome are "stock icons", therefore there will be no custom option for the topic icons ?

Images will still be supported but we will move to svg on K6.0

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds