Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Mobile View Missing Features!

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by virtinsanity
Hello there,

I've been having great time with your hard-worked new release. I had some missing features realized on the process for you to add or maybe already there but i don't know, so here it goes.

Mobile
1- Is it possible to see who created what and when last by under categories ? So for now all we can see is the category name, that's that even after we enter in category all we can see the topic name. So i would highly appreciate if we can see who/when at least ?

2- Again mobile, when you're reading a post or a thread, all we can say is "username" created this topic or "username" posted this but we can not click on the user to go to his profile. So it would be great if we can do that on mobile ?

GENERAL

1- Under post a message, or edit message where we add smileys, or bold etc. the panel you know (editor panel) where you add bold italic etc. i have a missing part that is "add picture" code should i do something particular. Or it's a bug ? Thank you.

I would highly appreciate your help and response for them. Thanks a lot for everything you've done for.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by virtinsanity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds