Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Post-migration - Karma points and Thank You not showing

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1 by DiegoSantiago
Hi!
In first place: Thank You to All people who make possible Kunena Forum component! :)

I have migrated a site made it with Joomla 1.5.23 with Kunena 2.0.4, to Joomla 3.6.0 and Kunena 5.01. Until now, the site is working very well. But by now, I just have found the following problem:

The new site, doesn´t show the Karma Points and Thank You of every Member of the Community. The Community have more than 6 years on line, and it will be very nice, that all members keep his karma points and Thak you.

Please, I would like to know, where are in the database the tables that I need to migrate to the new installation of Kunena 5, to fix this problem. Or... how to fix this error.

I leave You a capture of the screen, so that You can realize, what I´m talking about:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by DiegoSantiago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
First try in backend "Kunena -> Tools" Synchronize Users and Recount Statisics. If that doesn't help, then:
1. Check in "Backend -> Extensions -> Manage -> Database" whether it's all correct
2. Remove all *_kunena tables from the new installation
3. Import all '_kunena tables from the old Kunena 2.0.4 installation
4. Install Kunena 5.0.1 again
The following user(s) said Thank You: DiegoSantiago

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by 810
this is not a database issue, but just php. We have removed the feature on the new templates. If you want it back, you need to add the php again from blue eagle.

More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by DiegoSantiago

810 wrote: If you want it back, you need to add the php again from blue eagle.

Ok, I understand clearly 810. Which file I have to modify, and where is the php code to copy and paste?
Thanks in advance.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #5 by rich
Yes it's right, karma was removed in Kunena 4.0 at Crypsis. But it's available again in Kunena 5.0. It should work if you upgrade from K2.0.4 to K5.0.
You also miss the Thank You so you can try my suggestion.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by rich.

More
7 years 7 months ago #6 by DiegoSantiago
Thanks for support!

I solved the problem doing the following:

1. Installed Joomla 3.5 with a new database.
2. Migrated Joomla 1.5.23 Users table from the database of the original website.
3. Installed Kunena 4.0.11
4. Migrated Kunena database (all the tables)
5. Upgrade to Kunena 5.0

Now is working wery well!!

:cheer:

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds