Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question COM_KUNENA_X_TOPICS_MORE or COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED etc Errors Popping

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by virtinsanity
I've just upgraded to 5.0.1 and right away i began to see stuff like this i mentioned in the subject.

"COM_KUNENA_AWAY
COM_KUNENA_STATUS
COM_KUNENA errors here and there"

I would be glad if you guys could help me out please ?

I can provide everything you ask. I hope that would be smt that can be fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
That are not errors, but language strings are not translated:
You can help with the translations on www.transifex.com/Kunena-Forum/
The following user(s) said Thank You: virtinsanity

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by virtinsanity

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by GODpleasers

virtinsanity wrote: I've just upgraded to 5.0.1 and right away i began to see stuff like this i mentioned in the subject.

"COM_KUNENA_AWAY
COM_KUNENA_STATUS

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm, Were did you find those? Don't see those but id do see one in the category settings... And whats the access Community builder for that's new?
Attachments:

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by virtinsanity

GODpleasers wrote:

virtinsanity wrote: I've just upgraded to 5.0.1 and right away i began to see stuff like this i mentioned in the subject.

"COM_KUNENA_AWAY
COM_KUNENA_STATUS

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm, Were did you find those? Don't see those but id do see one in the category settings... And whats the access Community builder for that's new?

Well i'm not sure if i understood you correctly but they are with the new Kunena and they are in effect here on this site as well.

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by rich
What language are you using? Have you enabled Use English On Missing Strings in the configuration?

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #7 by GODpleasers

rich wrote: What language are you using?

English (en-GB)

rich wrote: Have you enabled Use English On Missing Strings in the configuration?

Did not know you could do that. Ill take a look as we speak if i can find where the setting is. Dot see it where could it be?
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by GODpleasers.

More
7 years 8 months ago #8 by rich

Ill take a look as we speak if i can find where the setting is. Dot see it where could it be?

If you use English language you don't need this setting. Your problem and the problem from the topc author is not the same. He misses also language translations in the frontend.

More
7 years 8 months ago #9 by GODpleasers

rich wrote:

Ill take a look as we speak if i can find where the setting is. Dot see it where could it be?

If you use English language you don't need this setting. Your problem and the problem from the topc author is not the same. He misses also language translations in the frontend.

Ya but its in the category setting in the admin area in Joomla of k5. That's the only missing string we saw so far.

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds