Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Preview mode not working

More
7 years 7 months ago #21 by GODpleasers

gradys wrote: I have the same issue :(

I'm using T3_blank Joomla theme and Crypsis Kunena theme.

What is T3 blank?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #22 by gradys

More
7 years 7 months ago #23 by GODpleasers

gradys wrote: www.t3-framework.org/downloads.html

Bootstrap 2 theme

Oh we dont have that so it cant be it for our issue.

More
7 years 7 months ago #24 by GODpleasers

810 wrote: I don't know what that plugin is, its not from joomla, so you can disable it.

The only wrapper we have is part of joomla.

Attachments:

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #25 by gradys
Replied by gradys on topic Preview mode not working
It's not working for me even on protostar template. But it probably won't be template issue - I've installed G5 Helium template (the same used on this website I believe) and it's not working for me...

It also doesn't work with System - JSON Execution Wrapper plugin disabled.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by gradys.

More
7 years 7 months ago #26 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Preview mode not working
if you can active my account again.

More
7 years 7 months ago #27 by GODpleasers

810 wrote: if you can active my account again.

Ok done, Also can you please check to see if you can figure out why guests cant upload attachments?

More
7 years 7 months ago #28 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Preview mode not working
I can't reproduce the issue on my localhost, need to look later, how to get the preview working.

for attachment issue, I think its blocked because of the approve function. Need also to test, how to solve this

More
7 years 7 months ago #29 by GODpleasers

810 wrote: I can't reproduce the issue on my localhost, need to look later, how to get the preview working.

Ok, great take your time we've tried everything we can think of and no luck so maybe you will.:side:

810 wrote: for attachment issue, I think its blocked because of the approve function. Need also to test, how to solve this

Great sure you will get it thank you again both issues are beyond us. Thanks for trying again.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #30 by GODpleasers

810 wrote: for attachment issue, I think its blocked because of the approve function. Need also to test, how to solve this

I'm wondering if this could be related? I got to thinking so I checked our error log in cpanel after i tried it again and this is what it said...
[Sat Aug 20 13:12:43.627242 2016] [access_compat:error] [pid 412150] [client 91.228.167.38:13155] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/eoiccwkv/public_html/index.php, referer: socialmediascanner.eset.com

I just put in a support ticket to our server and asked them about it. Will keep you posted. At any rate it was working in k4.0 so any luck on figuring out what could be wrong?
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by GODpleasers.

Time to create page: 8.494 seconds