Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Reply to post, editing box types text in Reverse

More
7 years 6 months ago #11 by hayden
810:

I turned off the module of photos on the sidebar and that fixed it. AMAZING. I am always impressed with how you all can figure out these very strange glitches. I have no clue as to why the module for random SimGallery photos would cause the Kunena editor to type in reverse, now that is just crazy, but you found it.

During the same time, I did:
1. Reinstalled Kunena 4.0
2. Reinstalled Kunena 5.0+
3. Cleared all cache
4. Cleared all cache on CloudFlare.com
5. Turned off CloudFlare caching while we worked on this.
6. Updated my PhP version on Rochen from 5.2 to 5.6
7. Reinstalled Gantry 5+
8. Kept changing the Kunena template and trying to see what worked.

Overall, This was a science project that neither of us needed to study but you figured it out.

I was about ready to restore my site to a previous version to get reig of Kunena 5, but I stayed with it.

Next time I will be more cautious and I will work on a stageit site and not the live site. I simply thought, hey, it is a new Kunena, sure I will drop it in....and POOF....next thing you know, I have issues on a live site. My mistake, working on a live site.

Thank you so much for your help. You all are amazing.

Hayden

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #12 by 810
Ok, is now fixed, so that issue is on the photo module, please report to that module developer, that they will break our extension.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #13 by hayden
I will let www.SimBunch.com the creators of SimGallery know that they have a bug.
Thank you again for your support and all your work to help me out. I find this all amazing and rewarding.
Hayden
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by hayden.

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds