Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Icons and menu items missing after upgrade

More
7 years 7 months ago #11 by 810
default category icon: fa-folder icon-big
set it on the basic tab

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #12 by 810
for the other issue, you need to use forum menu item, not a custom one.

Please remove that menu item, aims-forum. And just enable the forum menu item, its on the same menu, but disabled.

More
7 years 7 months ago #13 by intouchweb
Thank you... I now have folder icons, however the Latest Discussion module issue persists. It is not a menu issyue, it is a module issue. To replicate, please go to the home page here www.intouch.net.au/AIMS2016/ and scroll to the footer at the bottom of the page. Under the module with the title "Latest Discussion" please click on any link and see that the forum menu is not showing on the resulting page. This is a 5.0 Latest Discussion module. Can you advise on this please/

More
7 years 7 months ago #14 by 810
Yes, its take the name from your menu item,

So you need to fix the menu item, please remove the aims-forum menu item, and enable the forum menu item.

More
7 years 7 months ago #15 by intouchweb
I did this, it is now called aimsforum (previously aims-forum).
Works fine for the menu item and the link in the home page block called Forum, but doesnlt work in the module links
Also, back on the icons issue, I am still missing some like the icon-clock, pls see attachment.
Attachments:

More
7 years 7 months ago #16 by rich

Works fine for the menu item and the link in the home page block called Forum, but doesnlt work in the module links

It seems, you use wrong menu items. Even if they are in the trash, they can cause errors.
Please see here: www.kunena.org/docs/en/troubleshooting/menu-issues

More
7 years 7 months ago #17 by intouchweb
Thank you that was helpful, changed to menunitem alias and the kunena menu on module links are now ok.
So now my only remaining issue is a few missing icons eg icon=clock

More
5 years 7 months ago #18 by StudioTommy
Hello,

This problem has also been solved with version 5.1.3 and can be set to "Solved".

Best regards
the Tommy

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds