Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved [K.5.0.RC2] Category is not listed in recent topics view

More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by ssh
Tested with: PHP 7.0.7 + J3.5.1 + K5.0.RC2 + Crypsis

The Category is not listed in recent topics view

Listed:
Topic title
Post date
Username

Please let me know if you need some screenshots to understand what I mean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
@chiriIpas: this is not a "bug" in K 5.0 RC2. This is not a "bug" in K 5.0. This is a design "feature" of Crypsis . :pinch:

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by ssh
I agree.
This forum doesn't have a category for crypsis, that's why I posted in K.5.0 Bugs

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
:lol: Of course!

But we are not talking about K 5.0 RC2 (or even about K 5.0). This is a feature of Crypsis. K 5.0 is not yet supported (because it is not stable). The category for asking about support for Crypsis—any version of it—is the category that I chose when I posted my question nearly five days ago. The team has not replied to my question, either.

Remember that Crypsis was designed three years ago and this has always been the way that the template works. So, while you said you posted your comment in the "K 5.0 Bugs" category, your message was moved in to the K 5.0 Archive and marked with a green tick. Achived topics are meant for matters that are "fixed"; green ticks mean that the issue has been satisfactorily resolved. I don't know if this matter has been fixed or resolved; I have not seen anything in GitHub that mentions this issue.

chiripas wrote:

This forum doesn't have a category for crypsis ...

Yes, it does. It is the Kunena Support (reporting defects) category. Crypsis is part of K 4.0, too.

That's all I can say.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
7 years 9 months ago #5 by 810
icon is solved, so update and you will see it

More
7 years 9 months ago #6 by sozzled

810 wrote: icon is solved, so update and you will see it

I'm sorry, @810, I don't understand the what "icon" we are discussing. Could you post a screenshot to illustrate the solution together with the GitHub reference to this particular issue, please?

More
7 years 9 months ago #7 by ssh
LOL
I dont know if you are fighting or joking or you're old friends or enemies or just having fun, etc..

I only know that I am going to test k.5.0.RC3 right now to see new changes.

I love this forum, It is not boring at all
See you online

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #8 by sozzled

chiripas wrote: I dont know if you are fighting or joking or you're old friends or enemies or just having fun ...

We're not fighting (or joking) and I'm not having much fun when my requests for help are forgotten or ignored. I'm only expressing my personal opinion here, of course.

Like you (and everyone else on this forum) I'm trying to get simple answers to simple questions.

I still haven't seen any proof that this topic has been resolved. Perhaps someone could provide all of us with that proof? A screenshot would be helpful. :)

EDIT: The following image was taken from the announcement about K 5.0 RC3 :

No category name shows in that image. Sorry.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssh

More
7 years 9 months ago #9 by ssh
Ok @sozzled,
Now I understand your point.

More
7 years 9 months ago #10 by rich
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds