Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena not attaching uploaded attachment file

More
7 years 10 months ago #21 by kankaanp
Topic creation definitely works, done that about a dozen time during this debug. There might be issues doing it with language set as English (it's almost unmaintained).

I'll try recreating the menuS, plural because of the Joomla language system. And disabling SEF also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #22 by kankaanp

810 wrote: when I access your site, I see many issues, I can't open a topic. I think you need to recreate menu, or disable sef for the moment, and look if its working correct.

Thank you! You made me notice that the very seldom used English translation is totally unkempt. Menus were actually non-existent since the template update some time in April. It tells something about the use of the English pages: no one had noticed (or informed us) until now. Well, now the menus are fixed.

Kunena menus deleted and recreated. Other menus updated to reflect the changes.

SEF is now disabled.

No change: tried with a png file and the error is the same and no file attached to the message.

More
7 years 10 months ago #23 by kankaanp
Now our hosting provider has confirmed that the problem is not in the internal workings of the php-environment: a clean install of latest Joomla+Kunena on the same server does not exhibit this problem. I've asked them to check for me if that installation exhibits the same error messages in error_log when attaching image files as ours does. I need to also confirm from them if that installation has php version set to 5.5, their default is 5.3.

More
7 years 10 months ago #24 by kankaanp
Confirmed: clean Joomla + Kunena + T3 Blank installation into a subdomain works fine. The problem is on our Joomla installation. But where?!

Kunena updated to the latest version 4.0.11 No help.

More
7 years 10 months ago #25 by kankaanp
I've confirmed that is not caused by Admin Tools either.

More
7 years 10 months ago #26 by 810
try to disable all none joomla/kunena plugins and try again.

If its works then a 3rt party plugin is broken.

More
7 years 10 months ago #27 by kankaanp

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds