Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question From topic view to page one of a discussion

More
7 years 10 months ago #11 by Oscar2

rich wrote: It seems also a problem with the Kunena menu items. If you open a message is the tab Index highlighted. Please try Create a completely new Kunena Menu .
(But create a backup previously.)

Yes its highlighted, tried the menu already but same issue...

@Sozzled; unfortunately that didn't fix it either... :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #12 by sozzled
Oh well, I tried. :(

Definitely looks to be an issue with the way your pages are being routed. Are you using any additional SEO tools/products/Joomla extensions that we don't know about?

More
7 years 10 months ago #13 by rich

Oscar2 wrote:

rich wrote: It seems also a problem with the Kunena menu items. If you open a message is the tab Index highlighted. Please try Create a completely new Kunena Menu .
(But create a backup previously.)

Yes its highlighted, tried the menu already but same issue...

I think, that's the problem. You have a tab Index (and also a Index page) but I see not this menu item in your configuration report. Should be view=category&layout=list&catid=0
If you to enter the Address (.../forum/index) manually in the browser there is a redirect to "../forum/category/list"

More
7 years 10 months ago #14 by Oscar2
I made the index an alias of home. Now changed it back, but same issue appears... :(

There is no SEO extension active.

Thanks a lot for the help though. :S

More
7 years 10 months ago #15 by sozzled
Hmmm ... well, if there's no additional (to standard core Joomla) SEO stuff and there's nothing extra happening in the "straight-out-of-the-box" .htaccess file, if it's not a database encoding issue and it's not any the other things that the developers have suggested, then it probably comes down to one of the following:

1) Joomla itself (and possibly the version of PHP that's involved);

2) The Joomla menu and whether there are any old menu items lurking around in the menu trash;

3) The hosting platform ... or whichever direction the air happens to be blowing from at the time.

I can't reproduce your problem on any of my sites. The issue doesn't occur here (but that doesn't prove anything because www.kunena.org uses an entirely different version of Joomla to most of the rest of us here). My guess, and it's only a guess, is that this problem is caused by something you've done with your Joomla menu ... and I could be very wrong.

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds