Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question No error message shown when uploading bigger image

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
Greetings.

When users try to upload big images in my forum that exceed the limit that I've set, they don't see an error message. Instead the screen is refreshed.

I believe that you should apply an error message there so that they know that there is an image limit as well as how many MBs is that limit. Because right now they think that my forum can't accept image attachments.

Thank you.

Configuration.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check:

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 72000 seconds | Max execution memory: 4096M | Max file upload: 1024M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : whiteboard | author: Opensource | version: 2.6 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.0-BETA1 | creationdate: 2015-04-12

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.3 | 2015-06-29 [ Possagno ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.2.1.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
On blue eagle , we can't change that.

Bu on the new uploader on Crypsis, we have this error message, because now its multiple ajax uploads.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds