Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Panic - users getting moderator messages and access controls not working

More
8 years 5 months ago #21 by wibbleypants
Hello again. Actually, the new urgent problem is we have 2 employees that have to be managers to be able to add users etc. We have a forum where we discuss the employees and don't want them to read what we write. I have removed their access to the front end, which stops them logging on and entering forums, but as they are managers (under joomla) they receive notifications about ALL posts to ALL forums. Is there a way to stop this by hacking the database or something?

Thanks in advance.

Yes I will upgrade our Kunena when I pluck up the courage. Have these issues been addressed in the later version?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #22 by 810
try:

Kunena Forum: Configuration - Security - E-mail Moderators set to "No"

or set E-mail Administrators to no.

More
8 years 5 months ago #23 by wibbleypants

810 wrote: try:

Kunena Forum: Configuration - Security - E-mail Moderators set to "No"

Have done this. Bit drastic - would rather the bug went away. Must upgrade.

or set E-mail Administrators to no.

Was already set to no. But all managers and admins got notifications. Of every single post, not just in moderated forums.

Can anybody tell me if upgrading would make all this go away?

Cheers.

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds