Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by zesharck
Hi all,

I have a strange problem, yes I know a lot o people has the same, but I did not be able to solve it using the soluce :(

I can acces to my forum, no pb about that, but when I want to use a link from your module Kunena latest, this message appear : ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.
www.velorando.com/index.php
I am ok to let you access my joomla backend but where can I give you the login&password?

thx
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by zesharck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #2 by zesharck
Replied by zesharck on topic ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_callisto | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.1.2 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.3 | creationdate: 2015-06-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.3 | 2015-06-29 [ Possagno ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 4.0.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 3.1.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.1.0

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #3 by zesharck
Replied by zesharck on topic ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
:(

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
I have not tested the new Kunena Latest module that was released within the last 48 hours and so I cannot comment on this issue. Have you tried with the previous version of the Kunena Latest module and, if so, do you have this problem?

I am unable to provide you with a direct link to the previous version here, on this forum, because my attempts to do so fail with the error message "Spam attempt detected - your forum post has been rejected! If you believe you should have not received this message, please contact the website administrator." Perhaps the forum moderators or administrators can provide you with a link to the previous versions where I cannot?

The previous version is available via the download page but it may take you a while to locate it. Sorry.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #5 by zesharck
hi sozzled

just to be sure about my problem could you just have a look to velorando.com

thx

More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by sozzled

zesharck wrote: ... to be sure about my problem could you just have a look to velorando.com

Just to be sure that the latest release of the Kunena Latest module is responsible for your problem, please try the previous release of the Kunena Latest module (version 3.0.1)

As I said in my previous message, I am unable to post the direct link to the Kunena Latest module here (because of the "anti-spam" tools that are used by the site administrators) but one of the forum moderators was able to post a message in another topic related to a different problem with Kunena Latest 3.1, >>> here <<<

The location of Kunena Latest 3.0.1 is shown in the image below:

Please try Kunena Latest 3.0.1 and tell us if this fixes the "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" problem you were having.
Attachments:

More
8 years 9 months ago #7 by zesharck
ok thx for your reply Sozzled :)

But this do not work for me.; I have discover an other problem !

I can not acces from the link "lat post" :

I have deleted the forum, delete all the kunena sql data base, but the pb still there ?!

I really dont know what to do now :(
Attachments:

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #8 by sozzled

zesharck wrote: I have deleted the forum, delete all the kunena sql data base ...

I do not understand what you are talking about. Your forum still seems to exist—if the reference you posted in msg #5 is correct. :S If you have deleted Kunena then there would be nothing.

I have no idea how to help you via this forum . If you have deleted everything, then what's the point? The only other suggestion I would offer is to tackle your problem in a more dedicated way with professional assistance. However, given my current understanding of the current situation (that you have uninstalled Kunena and deleted all the Kunena-related database tables and that you have not tried to install Kunena Latest 3.0.1), there's not a lot I can do for you here. Sorry. :(
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zesharck

More
8 years 9 months ago #9 by zesharck
Yes I dont understand Sozzled ?!

You are right, maybe a kunena developper will be able to find a soluce ?!

thx for your help and for your patience ;)

More
8 years 9 months ago #10 by sozzled
Have you tried to install the module Kunena Latest 3.0.1 as I have been trying to tell you throughout this topic?

Time to create page: 0.653 seconds