Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Preview does not work

More
8 years 6 months ago #11 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Preview does not work
In console you should see the URL of Ajax request, if it's red it means that an error has occured.

Can-you do a screenshot of console window ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #12 by phredcg
Replied by phredcg on topic Preview does not work
Thank you again for your quick response!

I am including a screenshot of the console window as requested on a page where I tried to enter a new topic, showing both the page where you enter the information and the preview pane. As you can see, there are no errors indicated in the preview pain.

Thinking their might be a conflict, I have tried disabling a number of different extensions and trying again (not all), including completely disabling Community Builder. Nothing has worked thus far.

Thanks for your efforts.
Attachments:

More
8 years 6 months ago #13 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Preview does not work
I think i will try directly on your site, so can-you give me a test account ?

Just put it under tags
This message contains confidential information

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
8 years 6 months ago #14 by phredcg
Can't thank you enough for your help. I am sure this must be some kind of conflict, but I just can't identify it, especially since I am not getting error messages.

Thanks again for your help.

More
8 years 6 months ago #15 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Preview does not work
I see that you have a bootstrap template. Try the Crypsis template.

More
8 years 6 months ago #16 by phredcg
Thanks for the suggestion. I think I tried switching templates before, but in any case, I did try that again just now and, no, no luck with the Crypsis template either.

More
8 years 6 months ago #17 by phredcg
I just tried installing jquery simple plugin to see if that would make a difference and eliminate any possible conflicts, but unfortunately it did not make a difference.

More
8 years 5 months ago #18 by mythus
Replied by mythus on topic Preview does not work
I seem to have the same issue with preview. Please assist.

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 50M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.6 | creationdate: 2015-09-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.6 | 2015-09-28 [ Pielungo ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.1.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.1.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.1.1.1 | Kunena Stats 3.1.1 | Kunena Login 3.1.1 | Kunena Search 3.1.1

More
8 years 5 months ago #19 by phredcg
I wanted to jump in here again. I am having this same issue on another website that I maintain. However, on that site I use a completely different template. There may be some extensions in common, but for the most part they are not very similar. I also tried the various solutions suggested here on that site, again to no avail.

There are two things in common that I am wondering about. One is that they are both on the same hosts, GreenGeeks. All the minimum requirements are met on the host, so that is not the issue, but I still wonder if there is something about the host that would cause the problem. If there is any information on the host that I can send you please let me know.

The other thing in common was that I did have an earlier version of Kunena installed on both. I can't remember if I had uninstalled it on both sites, but I do know that when I installed this latest version all the discussion forums from before were still there. So that much was left behind. Is there a way to do a complete uninstall/reinstall that might fix the issue.

Thanks!

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #20 by mythus
Replied by mythus on topic Preview does not work
Some update information:

I was having trouble with Kunena Login Module - it kept complaining of outdated or whatever info in the fields. Sad. I really liked that log-in module and I hope ya'll get around to releasing one for kunena 4.

Anyway, the point was, I decided to remove it and see if that solved the preview problem. It did not. I decided to uninstall any kunena thing that was version 3, refreshed cache, did global check in, cleared caches in joomla and firefox... still preview is broken. Yet it works here?

It would be great if we could get the preview to work. It would help with those members of mine that aren't savy with bbcode. But... I can't seem to make it work.

Do ya'll need me to repost the console info?
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by mythus. Reason: Added screenshot showing no working preview and no console errors.

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds