Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Crypsis Bootstrap 3 Template Beta?

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #51 by betteryouthanme
Anything new in the 4.0.3 version? Or do the numbers just change with the version of Kunena? ;)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by betteryouthanme.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #52 by sozzled
For what it's worth, you may be interested in reading 810's comment in another topic and my response .

From what I have read, there are proposed changes forecast for J! 3.7:

3.7 Add bootstrap compatibility layer as a Joomla layer to allow different versions of bootstrap or other CSS style frameworks to be used.

Until then, we may just have to hold our [collective] breaths.

More
8 years 9 months ago #53 by betteryouthanme

sozzled wrote: For what it's worth, you may be interested in reading 810's comment in another topic and my response .

3.7 Add bootstrap compatibility layer as a Joomla layer to allow different versions of bootstrap or other CSS style frameworks to be used.

Thanks for the infos. So i think i'll update to 4.0.4 as soon as it is released and use the Blue Eagle template for the time being.

Thanks for all the work. Your an awesome team with an awesome project ;)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

More
8 years 9 months ago #54 by hazel1919

betteryouthanme wrote:

sozzled wrote: For what it's worth, you may be interested in reading 810's comment in another topic and my response .

Thanks for the infos. So i think i'll update to 4.0.4 as soon as it is released and use the Blue Eagle template for the time being.

Thanks for all the work. Your an awesome team with an awesome project ;)

I think I will do the same, I want to port my community over to 100% native Joomla ASAP and it looks like Blue Eagle is the only way this is going to happen (at least this year).

I also want to thank you and 810 for the excellent work, I think it will be well worth the wait!

More
8 years 9 months ago #55 by betteryouthanme
Just downloaded the latest files and i'm wondering about the new topic icons/labels.
Will they be selectable in the Kunena backend at a later time? So that i can specify which icons are available for the users?

Right now the idea topic icon has no corresponding glyphicon.

I would also suggest to remove the glypicon on the labels as they appear very small and therefore are faintly displayed.

And in the editor the old topic icons are still present but i guess you have not revised the editor html yet.

Attachments:

More
8 years 9 months ago #56 by 810
1) Yes, there will be a setting to turn off or on.
Each label can be turned off. Its loaded by your topic icon id.

There will be also a Text editor.

2) Is on todo list

3) I like the icon on the label.
You can hide the icon by the custom.less file

4) Is on todo list

More
8 years 8 months ago #57 by rebelpolska
I have problem with moving posts in moderation, when I select some of category it doesn't load topics, no metter what category I select, I have only topics where post is now.
My template have problem with mootools and I disable it, but when I enable this it still don't work. When I change to Blue Eagle it work properly.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #58 by 810
Fixed the modals and editor.

Todo:

- Styling
- Fix icons/Topic icons on new topic
- Add Settings for new features
- Fix collapse
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by 810.

More
8 years 8 months ago #59 by yberges
for me its better ! but no icon in category
www.android2ee.com/Index.html
www.android2ee.com/Forum/a-propos-des-ebooks.html
and fatal error in post view
Fatal Error: Call to undefined method KunenaForumMessage::getNbAttachments() in components/com_kunena/template/crypsisb3/layouts/message/item/default.php on line 18

More
8 years 8 months ago #60 by 810
you have b2 icons, not b3.

example on the bottom i see: icon-user should be glyphicon glyphicon-user

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds