Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Crypsis Bootstrap 3 Template Beta?

More
8 years 10 months ago #21 by 810
its using the same file. I will fix it
The following user(s) said Thank You: betteryouthanme, hazel1919

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #22 by betteryouthanme
in layouts/topic/list/default.php (and layouts/message/list/default.php?)
Code:
<div class="row"> <div class="col-md-12"> <h2> <?php echo $this->escape($this->headerText); ?> <small class="hidden-sm"> (<?php echo (JText::plural('COM_KUNENA_X_TOPICS', $this->formatLargeNumber($this->pagination->total))); ?>) </small> <?php // ToDo:: <span class="badge badge-success"> <?php echo $this->topics->count->unread; ?/></span> ?> </h2> <div id="filter-time"> <div class="filter-sel pull-right">

h2 should be wrapped in another div, then the h2 and the filter are in one line:

Code:
<div class="row"> <div class="col-md-12"> <div class="pull-left"> <h2> <?php echo $this->escape($this->headerText); ?> <small class="hidden-sm"> (<?php echo (JText::plural('COM_KUNENA_X_TOPICS', $this->formatLargeNumber($this->pagination->total))); ?>) </small> <?php // ToDo:: <span class="badge badge-success"> <?php echo $this->topics->count->unread; ?/></span> ?> </h2> </div>

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
The following user(s) said Thank You: hazel1919

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #23 by betteryouthanme
made a few more adjustments:

Edit button in profil view -> btn btn-warning, so it's better visible
(don't know the php file)

message/list/default.php
line 77: fix obsolete "span" class
line 138: remove "pagination" class in div
line 106: add "form-inline" in div
line 117: add btn-default

widget/login/logout
line17: "nav navbar-nav pull-right" instead of "nav pull-right"

custom css
in the custom css i made also a few adjustments (that's probably only for Purity III users:
Code:
#kunena.layout .navbar .nav > li > a { padding: 0; } .dropdown-menu { margin: 0; } #kunena.layout .search { left: 0px; }

login/logut module
with margin set to 0 i at least could open the login/logout module, but if i enter username, after a few letters typed, the module disappears again

What function has status text?

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by betteryouthanme.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #24 by 810
try this one.

I fixed a lot of issue's yesterday.

Status text you will see when hovering status. So you can add your mood of something.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by 810.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betteryouthanme, hazel1919

More
8 years 10 months ago #25 by betteryouthanme

810 wrote: try this one.

I fixed a lot of issue's yesterday.

Status text you will see when hovering status. So you can add your mood of something.

For me stauts is nor linked to anything. Should there be a popup or something?

The whole login is not really working, when entering the login data as descibed in the post before.
The post "new topic" needs also an update, at least the preview is not displayed where it should be. (not below.

There's still a problem with category icons (not displayed) and bbcode modals (dark background but no modal to see).

On mobile or minimized screens it does not look very clean.

And if i now (since last beta version) close a category, it slides out but the content is still present (see attached image)

So still a lot of work to do. I'm sure you'll manage ;)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hazel1919

More
8 years 10 months ago #26 by 810
its a hover txt, when hovering the status

More
8 years 10 months ago #27 by rich
Maybe you should uninstall Crypsisb3 and install again. Also purity3 had yesterday a update. It looks good for me.

Attachments:

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #28 by betteryouthanme
I installed it again but still have the issues i've reported. Few screenshots :)

//Edit Could you try also with Dropdown trigger set to hover in Purity III options? Added another screenshot.

Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by betteryouthanme.

More
8 years 10 months ago #29 by rich
If you use a test page then try followings. Go to the template manager and save Purity as copy. Choose the copy as default and open it. Choose in the drop down menu "LESS to CSS" Default theme only. Maybe you can see the category images now.

//Edit Could you try also with Dropdown trigger set to hover in Purity III options? Added another screenshot.

It works if you choose the Kunena menu.

More
8 years 10 months ago #30 by betteryouthanme

rich wrote: If you use a test page then try followings. Go to the template manager and save Purity as copy. Choose the copy as default and open it. Choose in the drop down menu "LESS to CSS" Default theme only. Maybe you can see the category images now.

No had no effect. Somehow it works if i remove the "icon-big" class, see attachment.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds