Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question mod_kunenalatest_v6.0.0-BETA-DEV_2022-03-06.zip

More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #21 by Leen
Update
ok i installed locally still completely clean version joomla 4.1 and then installed the last nightly built kunena and last kunena module and indeed the map field is not
installed .
so done manually administrator\components\com_kunena\src\Field\ and  the module works  
only this warnings
Code:
[b]Warning[/b]: Array to string conversion in [b]C:\xampp-1\htdocs\schoonnieuwsberichtenleen\libraries\src\HTML\Helpers\Select.php[/b] on line [b]557[/b] [b]Warning[/b]: Undefined property: stdClass::$Array in [b]C:\xampp-1\htdocs\schoonnieuwsberichtenleen\libraries\src\HTML\Helpers\Select.php[/b] on line [b]557[/b]

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Leen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 week ago #22 by xillibit
Yes you need the last nightly build of Kunena 6.0 to use with module kunena latest, i know that it remains an issue but i didn't find how to fix it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 6 days ago #23 by Leen
for the time being the message will only appear if Error Reporting is set to = maximum

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 5 days ago - 2 years 5 days ago #24 by Leen
I just tried something with the mod_kunenalatest.xml
I read that adjust by changing to type="number" at type="kunenacategorylist" then the error warning"Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$0 in /home/beheerleendert/domains/leenvandenadel.nl/public_html/testkunenazes/libraries/src/HTML/Helpers/Select.php on line 557" is also gone.
only then I have to see which kunena categories have a topic and enter those category numbers. However, they will not be saved so with the next adjustment I can't see which ones were already chosen
Code:
       < <field name="category_id" type="number" default="0" none="MOD_KUNENALATEST_PARAM_CATEGORYLIST_NONE" description="MOD_KUNENALATEST_PARAM_CATEGORYLIST_NONE_DESC" label="Kunena Category Numbers" multiple="true" size="5"> <option value="0">MOD_KUNENALATEST_PARAM_CATEGORYLIST_NONE</option> </field>

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 5 days ago by Leen.

More
2 years 5 days ago #25 by xillibit
Hello,

It's fixed in last build of module kunena latest which is available under downlaod page

More
2 years 4 days ago - 2 years 3 days ago #26 by Leen
i try  the last build but
Code:
[b]Warning[/b]: Undefined property: stdClass::$0 in [b]/home/nieuwsleendert/domains/nieuws-berichten.eu/public_html/libraries/src/HTML/Helpers/Select.php[/b] on line [b]55[/b]
can't set anything on All / None i tried that local and live or i'm missing something.on the front, all the last kunea is shown over the set period so that's okay 

L.v.d.A
Last edit: 2 years 3 days ago by Leen. Reason: mistake

More
2 years 3 days ago #27 by Leen
my mistake I think so
if I get the last change from github and then the contents of
"Kunena-Forum-K6.0\src\admin\src\" copy this to mywebsite\administrator\components\com_kunena\src\
then I can choose.
So the last changes of the githup are not coming yet via the mod_kunenalatest_v6.0.0-BETA-DEV_2022-03-23.zip in fully
in the test website\administrator\components\com_kunena\src\

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
2 years 3 days ago #28 by xillibit
For now i can't select the categories in the list i need t ocheck what is going

More
2 years 3 days ago #29 by Leen
strange than
I had to first click in All / None list and then I can with shift and arrow key Selecting.

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds